I can not flash KW88 with SP Flash Tool

Can someone help me? Please…

chaosmachine AvatarJul 2, 2018 9:57:57 GMT 1 chaosmachine said:
Can someone help me? Please...

First I would suggest you familiarize yourself with the way the forum is laid out and where information regarding your watch(es) is located. But to get you going here is a link to the video Sonia made on how to flash firmware to your watch. It helps to just spend some time looking around to see what is available on the forum. By the way the links to all the video's made for members is on the main page and available on You Tube.

/thread/1826/flash-smartwatch-mtk65xx

thank you, I’ll try

I try to update my KW88 watch with MTK6580-Root Tool and KW88 latest firmware file downloaded from KW support page.

After opening the flash tool

• SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1548.00.000

I get error massage trying to:

Select “Download Agent”,choose “MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin”. - error

Select “Scatter-loading” ,choose the version scatter file

• error

Any one has any idea what is wrong

martinsax

why did you mention root tool? for what? which support page did you look into?

I have no idea what this “root tool” is?

Aug 13, 2018 2:35:52 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:martinsax

why did you mention root tool? for what? which support page did you look into?

The support page is  king-wear.com/support/download
I use  MTK6580-Root Tool   and KW88  files 
still error massages after finding and selecting Download agent and scatter files 

Sorry, I’m new to this and are still waiting for my watch. But why are you guys rooting your watches? Can you do something you couldn’t do before or…?

Aug 13, 2018 10:59:54 GMT 1 klausm said:

with root you can access system files and delete or change them if you know what you are doing but mostly to use apps that need root and monitor the system and battery life but the stock rom on these watches are becoming more and more better than before so there is'nt much need for rooting but this is a choice for ppl who do want to root.

Can anyone please explain to me why I get error mеssage trying to load scatter file while using:

SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1548.00.000
or

SP_Flash_Tool_v5.16.36
or

SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1728.00

and firmware:

KW88_CS1_B_GSM_PHT_20180525(4+4)-English
or

KW88KW88_CS1_NHH_B_GSM_PHT_20180625(4+4)

All the time - INVALID SCATTER FILE Error 8417

Aug 15, 2018 13:23:04 GMT 1 martinsax said:

1. use the fireware on this site. 2. do'nt know what is root tool but use sp flash tool to flash the watch. 3.i hope you used the right rom for your watch.

MTK6580-Root Tool is a folder that is downloaded from the kingware.com support page where the SP_Flash_Tool is located.
Can anyone tell me on which page in this forum I can download SP_Flash_Tool and newest KW88 firmware /all tested/ for my watch,because everything I find are links that leads to the official page of Kingware.

Aug 16, 2018 13:03:29 GMT 1 martinsax said:
MTK6580-Root Tool is a folder that is downloaded from the kingware.com support page where the SP_Flash_Tool is located. Can anyone tell me on which page in this forum I can download SP_Flash_Tool and newest KW88 firmware /all tested/ for my watch,because everything I find are links that leads to the official page of Kingware.

1. when did you buy your watch? it is important.

2.sp.f.tool: you’ll find it in the thread or here: androidmtk.com/smart-phone-flash-tool

1. kw88 firmware: i will link you the moment i know the first question:)

Aug 16, 2018 15:51:15 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Aug 16, 2018 13:03:29 GMT 1 martinsax said:
MTK6580-Root Tool is a folder that is downloaded from the kingware.com support page where the SP_Flash_Tool is located.
Can anyone tell me on which page in this forum I can download SP_Flash_Tool and newest KW88 firmware /all tested/ for my watch,because everything I find are links that leads to the official page of Kingware.

1. when did you buy your watch? it is important.

2.sp.f.tool: you’ll find it in the thread or here: androidmtk.com/smart-phone-flash-tool

1. kw88 firmware: i will link you the moment i know the first question:)

03.2018 from Aliexpress  Build number KW88 CS1 8 GSM PHT 20171111

@martinax

do’nt falsh it till we can be sure it is’nt different model. some had this problem with flashing and only made things worse by flashing any firmware. so plz wait till i can confirm.

pablo11

If it is not hehui screen and the ram is 512mb and the storage is 4gb - then the firmware in the KingWear KW88 firmware section we have here should be ok.

However, the version you have is absolutely fine.

There is no newer version that you need…

pablo11 AvatarAug 17, 2018 3:52:46 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
If it is not hehui screen and the ram is 512mb and the storage is 4gb - then the firmware in the KingWear KW88 firmware section we have here should be ok.

as far as I see in Kingware site there is a newer version - 20180625. for the only reason I want to update is because the clock is extremely unstable using Watch droid program.battery to drop extremely fast and constantly disconnecting.according to program developers the problem is in the watch software.

Aug 17, 2018 8:32:34 GMT 1 martinsax said:
pablo11 AvatarAug 17, 2018 3:52:46 GMT 1 pablo11 said:

as far as I see in Kingware site there is a newer version - 20180625. for the only reason I want to update is because the clock is extremely unstable using Watch droid program.battery to drop extremely fast and constantly disconnecting.according to program developers the problem is in the watch software.

Don't use the version on the KingWear website. So far pretty much everyone who has flashed that firmware has ended up with a black screen or a screen that is permanently upside down.... Even after flashing back to the firmware here on our website. So, unless you have a problem - I strongly recommend you don't flash your watch.

It is going to be unstable using watchdroid. It’s not compatible.

You can use the WiiWatch app or wait for something better to come along…

Dear Sonia! Could you help me please? I have Kw88 pro watch and I succesfully hard bricked it :confused: Flashed harmony os on it, but wanted to get back to android. But after the flashing ended with green ok button, the watch doesnt boot. When I want to flash any of firmwares ( android or harmonyOs) I get this error message: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032).
I saw a lot of youtube video, but those are about phones. I think its very similar, but maybe I’m wrong. So Pls can you help me? Thank you!

Ok, you’ve now posted your problem in three different threads. I think it’s gotten to everyone now…

1 Like