I believe that I've followed the various guides, sets of instructions and threads correctly...

I believe that I’ve followed the various guides, sets of instructions and threads correctly… and have converted one of my earlier watchskins…

I chose this particular skin because it displays a simple number of elements - one face and three hands… I don’t have a watch to test it so I’d like somebody to give it a go on their KW88 and post a picture or two…

The two download links below are for the straight apk and a zipped apk (which is the best to use?)

If anybody spots any mistakes or has any observations then please post your comments below…

Thank you :slight_smile:

apk download:-
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9c-vl8oxm2EaTJBcUpUeHk2OVU/view?usp=sharing

apk zip download:-

Do these apk work on X5. To install watchfaces?

@Ezento_Ikenna I don’t know… but the apk is so limited in terms of watch features that a CSM/coded watch with bells and whistles is better on an X5…

@Ezento_Ikenna You would not want or need these on any X/D series watch

When Omega Andrew :slight_smile: ?

@INFOMUSICFilms Can the apk faces also support the “date”?
Can they support anything else?

@Andrew_Davis unfortunately they can only support the very basics. The config files I managed to get show support for the usual stuff like battery, date, digital style and steps…
Problem is that this arrangement means we are limited to what can be addressed in the RES folder of an apk file - not much. Just images…

I’m looking for somebody (with a KW88) to work with… I want to make a number of trial watchskins and will need them to be tested on a watch and photos sent to me so that I can see what’s going on… anybody who is interested - contact me…

You got me!

@INFOMUSICFilms :slight_smile: give ma a day or so and I’ll see what I can do…

@INFOMUSICFilms Hi Info… have you joined the NEW community yet over at Proboards?

@INFOMUSICFilms Are you sure?.. you don’t answer my questions!

Hi Andrew. I have joined New community - nickname: zimer. If you have any new apk let me know.

vraiment vous etes tous très fort!! bon boulot