I am working on a project for my fellow vapers.

I am working on a project for my fellow vapers. Not gonna say much…just gonna leave this clue right here. Should be done by tonight or tomorrow. This will probably be my last face before moving our (RASC) new home. BTW, due to animations, it will require UL.

@Nicholas_Herczeg right on brother #smokecloud #LivinginFog missing/deleted image from Google+

@Ameer_Salam Almost done. Making dinner right now :spaghetti::rice:, so there will be a bit of a delay, but should hopefully be done tonight US-MST. Just trying to find some weather icons.
#VapeLife #StopSmokinDemStinkies

Vaping saved my life, and a ton of $$!

@Louis_Peek Right there with ya, brother. I’ve been exclusively vaping for 3+ years. When I quit,I had a chronic smoker’s cough that constantly hit the gag reflex. Now it’s only when I get a dry hit. Currently have an S-priv with a falcon tank and m2 coils. It’s a little pretentious, but I made a holster with T-Rex tape and some piping string. It’s even adjustable and has a snap fastener.

missing/deleted image from Google+

2 of my babies​:dash::dash::dash::no_smoking:missing/deleted image from Google+

@Ameer_Salam That JayBo looks well loved. I had a white MVP 2.0 20W that was almost completely silver by the time it died. I’d worn down 95% of the paint on it.

@Nicholas_Herczeg O yea that is my first mod it’s still going strong 3.5 years later I have a newer one but it only holds 2 batteries same Tank set up.

@Ameer_Salam I didn’t know Bruce Lee made a vaping movie!

@Nicholas_Herczeg That’s freakin’ cool and the tank is tits, man!

@Louis_Peek That’s the full out Falcon Artisin Resin tank. Got it for $34.99. I like their mesh coils. They last forever…or at least it feels like it. I just run a few cotton swabs along the inner part of the mesh every so often and I can get a good 2 months out of them. @Ameer_Salam It’s getting late, so I’m probably going to post my vape face tomorrow. I hope that’s okay.

@Nicholas_Herczeg
Cool beans! I use mesh now too and this liquid 3mg. YUM!

I wonder when KFC will come out with a gravy eliquid. :slight_smile:

@Ameer_Salam , @Louis_Peek just wanted to let you know that I finally posted my last face on G+. It’s called “Vape Life” and it should be towards the top. I hope y’all like it. Works fine on my Lem5 and I’m pretty satisfied with it.
#VapeLife #Live2VapeAndVape2Live

@Nicholas_Herczeg
Most Excellent Thank You!!