I am also looking to get the kospet prime

Can all android apps be downloaded directly from the google play store via wifi?
What are the advantages to linking it to your phone?

Yes, you can download apps from the Playstore with your watch if you don’t live in China.
I can not judge whether it benefits you if you use your smartphone to the watch. You can also use these watches as a standalone device. They are designed for this.

2 Likes

Thank you.

I agree that only you know the benefits. For me the biggest benefit, of linking it to my phone, is I receive “select” notifications, including Text Messages and Calls from my phone. Using WatchDroid I am able to respond to the text messages, saving me from having to pick up my phone and respond.

3 Likes

does your watch droid also allow you to send and receive audio messages?

You can create “audio” responses to a text message but can’t receive them. It also displays photo’s received, on your phone, on your watch. There is a thread on this forum regarding the Watchdroid App.
Probably need to emphasize that most of these features regarding phone and text are only available on Version 9.0 or lower.

1 Like

ahhhh ok thx
ive always been able to view images and even video msgs, but for some reason audio never worked
although im on the latest version of watch droid