I adapted one of my earlier skin to make the "hn-a"...

I adapted one of my earlier skin to make the “hn-a”… as you can see, the Floating Toucher panel sits nicely in the middle of the watch…

I hope that somebody else has a go… it makes for an interesting combination…

I’ll charge my D5 to 100% then leave it overnight, with FT displayed on the watch screen… I’ll let you know how much battery gets eaten…

@Andrew_Davis have a look at this clip - towards the end is an amazing piece of work https://youtu.be/yqDUKkr8WKk Thanks to @SmartWatch_Ticks :slight_smile:

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 I watched it earlier today and that’s what made me think about designing faces to fit around Floating Touch… it looks pretty cool in the video… (I like the very last chrono-watch too)…

100% charge at 18:00… I’ll keep you posted…

That’s a great idea to design a watch face around the layout of Floating Toucher. It can get pretty busy with the overlay on some faces. BTW, the default action of touching and holding the activation dot is to make it disappear. Scrolling to the notifications area on the watch and touching the Floating Toucher notification restores the dot. Good for folks who don’t want the dot cluttering their watch face display.

@SmartWatch_Ticks I lost the dot so eventually uninstalled and reinstalled to get it back… I thought that I’d swiped it into a Bermuda Square… so the notifications tip is very good to know :slight_smile:

60% charge at 22:00… not looking good… I’ll keep you posted…

20% charge at 01:20… and I’ve just uninstalled it…

oh dear :} that’s a shame…

OK, gang, I get different results. I’ve got everything you’ve seen in my videos loaded – Floating Toucher, Floating Launcher3, tons of apps, the display brightness thing always on the screen, etc. I’m testing on the D5 fully charged. Using the stock digital blue watch face with the moon at the bottom and “BATTERY” at the top (it’s spelled BETTERY on the X5 – bit of useless trivia). I’ve got the flip wrist thing active, full brightness selected, full volume on all channels. I opened floating toucher and pressed the side button to turn off the screen. Left the house for the day. Returning eight hours later, touching the side button, I can read 95% remaining through the still floating Floating Toucher overlay. Continuing testing with screen off. I’ll report back over on Andrew’s new post on this topic. I’m getting great results so far. Interesting the huge differences. I’ll put the other two – X1/X5 into similar test modes tonight.

Morning results… 100% charge at 02:30… and still 100% charge at 07:40… (after FT removed)…

@SmartWatch_Ticks I don’t know how significant this would be but I purposely left FT open (with the panel display over my new hn-a face) to see how it fared… the idea being that if all went well I would design some faces that looked neater around the FT panel…

I was using the free version of FT… and I know that there were lots of ads - even video clips popped up… I’m wondering if one of the paid versions (99c for ad removal, I think) would be less power hungry…

Yea, I’m testing the fully paid $3.99 version removing all ads. Posting results over on your new thread on this. So far great results on the D5. Have started with X1 and X5 as well. Will run for several hours. We’re going to get to the bottom of this one way or another!

Amazing app…bought the full version yesterday and it seems to work very well in every aspect (including battery)

@Bill_Kam Yes - I also purchased it. I’m happy with it too :slight_smile: