HUAWEI Watch GT2

Very simple but looks cool ( All launchers )

Credit -

Download -

Original -

My version -

clock_skin_model

14 Likes

Wow, extremly nice! Thanks for sharing, Doc!:handshake:

1 Like

Cheers mate :wink:

You did it! Same as the original! Very beautiful and colorful and unsophisticated and … :clap:

1 Like

Thankyou . Appreciated :+1:

Hi Dr_Andy_Vishnu,

I’m wondering if you would be so kind to help me converting a .watch face in to an Full Android Watch Face.

If Yes, please let me know(dannycrainic@gmail.com).

I do not have knowlege how to use CMS or any othe Watch Face Designer, altough i unsuccessfuly-tried my luck with some of them :slight_smile:

Thank you in advance, if my question is inapropriate for this Forum, please ignore my “reply”.

Best regards.

There is no app for the conversion. But if you are using Universal Launcher you can use “.watch” faces without changing them.

1 Like

I am sorry but without copying and remaking from scratch this is not possible . Also copying other designers faces without permission is not allowed on this forum

1 Like

Thank you for your reply,

I tried using the UL with no luck, i did not manage to load the .watch face.

Just wanted to use that one face personally, not to re-share it.

I would do it my self if i would know how, but unfortunately i dont, & my free time is also limited because of my job.

Thank you though for not kicking me out because i asked about this kind of not accepted topics in this Forum :smiley:

Best Regards & btw i also apreciate your work.

Cheers.

1 Like

Pairing your watch with watchmaker won’t work. You have to save the face on your phone and install it manually, exact like installing a clockskin, for example by using clockskin transfer.
But you have to install Universal Launcher to make it work.

1 Like

Nice 1 Andy. Can you please make another version with outer black removed?

Of course but give me time :+1:

Thanks in advance ya.

1 Like

Doc nice watchface. Just can it cover a bit more space?. I mean a lot of black border evident on OP2.

So you want a bigger black border ? Thanks

Ha ha…no black border if possible please

1 Like

No problem . I will do when i have time :+1:

1 Like

In case you are using Universal Launcher, you can doubletap on the face and scale it by using the slider.

1 Like

Thanks!..but m using stock launcher

A layman question…does Intnl FAW firmware has possibility to scale up/down a watchface?.