Huawei Watch GT 2 For Ticris Max S

Modified to work on this superb new android 7.1.1 watch .

Here is the download link -

1609233548858_clock_skin_model

All five touch icons are working including animated google assistant

Credit -

12 Likes

Yepiii, a square watchface :yum:
I hope to get a Ticwris Max S for my birthday in January :ok_hand:

2 Likes

hey doc! nice one! Is it me or does it look like a male genitalia on the left? this is absoluty hillarous. :laughing: :laughing: In any case, nice work on with the color transitions!

2 Likes

You will love it . The battery life is crazy :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha . Trust you to look at it like that :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: . Thats the animated part frozen :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Looking forward to receiving my Max S which is on its way and this is the 1st watch-face I will install. Nice job! and thank you

2 Likes

Your very welcome :+1:

1 Like

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu … THANKS again for this watch-face … I received my Max S today following a long wait and I just installed the GT2 watch-face!
I Love it.
Now… the quest to find equally nice rectangular faces begins.

Cheers!

1 Like

Glad you like it . Simple and cool :+1:

Hi
I tried to download your great a Huawei watchface to Google Drive and got the message “This file type is not supported” I am using Android 11. Any suggestions?
Thank you
Regards
N

Android 11 ??? What watch are you using

1 Like

Hi Andy.
Thanks for getting back to me. The watch is a kospet Note and I attemped to download the link to Drive on my phone. I usually download the links to my phone and open them on the watch when I want to install. The phone is on Android 11.
Regards
Noel

Why not download to your watch direct with google drive ?

1 Like

It’s the same app and same account. It shouldn’t make any difference, but I will try it. It’s easier to view things on the big screen. I will let you know what happens.
Thank you.
N

1 Like

I downloaded the link directly to Drive on my watch and it is telling me it is installed. However, it will not open. I scrolled through all the watch faces and it is not there. Thanks for the suggestion anyway. I won’t waste any more of your time?
.Regards.
N

You need to download to the watches clockskin folder . And it wont work if its still a zip file ? Did you watch the video ?

You can download to a pc . Connect watch to a pc and drag unzipped file to clockskin folder . Reboot and it will work

I’m assuming you have never done any of this before

1 Like

I have installed dozens of watches directly from Google Drive using Clockskin transfer which I have installed on the watch and phone. I have never used a pc for this and this is the first one I have had any problem with.
Thanks for your help

@Jugdog … you may have replied to me by mistake, I’m not sure which file you refer to …if it is the Huawei Watch clockskin in this thread, it is @Dr_Andy_Vishnu’s work. CHeers

Yes, it was a mistake. Apologies for the confusion.
Noel

Hi Andy.
I restarted the phone and watch and downloaded the link to a different Drive account on my Phone. I then opened Drive on the watch and installed directly from there. It installed, opened and everything is working properly. Thank you. Apologies for sending an earlier reply to Gazman by mistake. I don’t know how that happened.
Regards.
Noel

2 Likes