How to use camera as light sensor

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2042899

Works very well, but only with paid version of app.

(Adjust: On Wake)

Yes I had set this up the other day. Was thinking of doing a video with all the app features installed such as Shake to Wake, Lux, Floating button, button mapper, xposed modules, etc etc… The watch is awesome now… only thing missing is BT calling really… Oh i am using the Thor 4… Anyway battery lasts 24 hours now too which is great… That’s with 24/7 bluetooth with internet through phone. Not much missing now still looknig for features to add but think this is about as good as we can get. Nothing else missing… Ohh a good calendar app sync with gmail calendar and heartrate monitor that actually syncs properly with google fit… Have it set up but it’s bodgy

Sept 29, 2018 1:33:56 GMT 1 tege said:
Yes I had set this up the other day. Was thinking of doing a video with all the app features installed such as Shake to Wake, Lux, Floating button, button mapper, xposed modules, etc etc.. The watch is awesome now.. only thing missing is BT calling really.. Oh i am using the Thor 4.. Anyway battery lasts 24 hours now too which is great.. That's with 24/7 bluetooth with internet through phone. Not much missing now still looknig for features to add but think this is about as good as we can get. Nothing else missing.. Ohh a good calendar app sync with gmail calendar and heartrate monitor that actually syncs properly with google fit.. Have it set up but it's bodgy

Hi! did you the video finally ? It´s sounds interesting..