How to update firmware in my KW88

Hello

My KW88 seems to have the Chinese firmware with Chinese Icons and no app store, google maps or correct Setting icon.

How do I update the firmware easily? can someone please list a step by step guide as in these video links? I cannot see this lists the Kw88

I’ve tried SP Tools but honestly not sure what I’m doing and worried I will make it worse.

Really annoying as seems a good watch but cannot use half the features?

These are the Videos I searched but does not state KW88 

/thread/51/smartwatch-ticks-video-guides-flashing

Help Please

Stacey

Dec 31, 2016 19:43:36 GMT 1 stacey said:
Hello

My KW88 seems to have the Chinese firmware with Chinese Icons and no app store, google maps or correct Setting icon.

How do I update the firmware easily? can someone please list a step by step guide as in these video links? I cannot see this lists the Kw88

I’ve tried SP Tools but honestly not sure what I’m doing and worried I will make it worse.

Really annoying as seems a good watch but cannot use half the features?

These are the Videos I searched but does not state KW88 

/thread/51/smartwatch-ticks-video-guides-flashing

Help Please

Stacey

***the watch need to be off and do NOT connect it to the computer in the beginning of the process.

1.download sp flash tool: androidmtk.com/smart-phone-flash-tool and extract it and open.
2. download the stock rom for your watch to your computer: /board/12/factory-firmware-downloads and extract it.
3. in sp flash tool go to scatter loading file and locate the rom file (ends in txt) and open it.
4. make sure that download only is chosen and then press download.
5. make sure your watch is off and connect it to the computer and flashing will start when it finishes you’ll know:) 
good luck, for any more help feel free:)

post moved to proper section

Hello

How long should this take as I’ve followed your instructions but nothing seems to happen once I say download…

I have SP tools, the scatter .txt and click download only

Thanks

Jan 4, 2017 23:47:58 GMT 1 stacey said:
Hello

How long should this take as I’ve followed your instructions but nothing seems to happen once I say download…

I have SP tools, the scatter .txt and click download only

Thanks

you check download only and then you press download and just after you do that you connect the watch (shut off not on) and the flashing will start.

i need firmware update for dm368 plz …

Jan 31, 2017 7:37:50 GMT 1 prince said:
i need firmware update for dm368 plz ....

www.lemfo.com/pd.jsp?id=98 try to contact them for it, same watch.