How to unroot and remove kinguser on lemfo lem5

Hi everyone,
Nice forum. I am new to the whole thing.

I rooted the lemfo lem5 a couple of weeks ago.
I was not able to install the recent ota update so I decided to unroot.

Since I could not click on the menu button on the top right of the king root app to uninstall ( you can NOT reach it due to the round screen, it is not visible), I just uninstalled kingroot with Ru Pro.
Well this was not enough.

So I need help to unroot so that I can run the update.

Thank you.

Well, I was able to reinstall kingroot but before the install I chose the display mode for external app (application shows in a square instead of the full round screen)
I was then able to select the option to unroot.
However, when I tried to run the wireless update in settings, it says that that “the device has been detected, cannot update the device”.

my current version is lem5-v.s.161226-1482741434. Is it the last update?

How do I remove kingroot totally?

Jan 21, 2017 17:02:10 GMT 1 watchlem5 said:
Well, I was able to reinstall kingroot but before the install I chose the display mode for external app (application shows in a square instead of the full round screen) I was then able to select the option to unroot. However, when I tried to run the wireless update in settings, it says that that "the device has been detected, cannot update the device".

my current version is lem5-v.s.161226-1482741434. Is it the last update?

How do I remove kingroot totally?

if you have supersu unroot with it i’m not sure that kingo root is actually anrooted the watch. www.trishtech.com/2014/08/unroot-android-supersu/