How to trigger google maps menu

@Vinzie hi there. Can you tell me what is the timeline and zone you have selected on your Prime SE?

pablo11Leader

22 Jun

Ok
@Giorgos_Tsarouchas
@Vinzie
Do you both have 3+32gb watches?
Or Prime SE?

If you have Prime SE or 1+16gb
version you cannot flash this and there is no v2.0 for that watch.

@pablo11 said that you can’t flash v.2.0 to the prime SE. Thats right. But I linked the v1.5b for the SE. It’s the right firmware for the Prime SE and you can flash it without any risk.

2 Likes

OK good to know

GMT+12:00 NZ Standard Time

1 Like

Tx mate ! I’ll give it a try.
What’s new on the V1.5B ?
@Vinzie

I have the 3gb+32gb version, but why am I tagged? I haven’t post anything on this topic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

sorry might have copied you in from a previous post that we both had an issue in. dont know how to untag you

It stated Battery Life and minor bug fixes.
i would say battery life (which is better) but i did a factory reset and i cant remember some settings i had on before and i have to download all the other apps i was using.
But im all for bug fixes.

1 Like

For Prime SE you can just flash the SYSTEM image ONLY from the 3+32 edition and make a full factory reset. Use “download only” mode in the flash tool.
V2.3b is the latest.
Otherwise, I will have updates for both next week probably. Depending on how busy I am.

1 Like

Not a problem my friend! :grin:

@pablo11 good morning. Wich version i use for Prime SE ?
The 1.5b that @G1NT0N1C posted or the image of the Prime 3 +32gb ?

It is your choice.
The version posted by @G1NT0N1C is specifically for the Prime SE and will work fine.
However, you can take the 3+32 system image and use it instead of the SE system image. If you are careful and understand what you are doing.

But if you use the SYSTEM image ONLY from the 3 + 32 Prime - use the scatter file from the SE firmware. Just to be safe.
Place the new 3+32 system image inside the V1.5 Prime SE firmware image folder and name it to systemx.img so you can identify it.

Then open flash tool, select the systemx image only and flash it on its own.
Then factory reset the watch from the settings menu using “reset equipment”.

Did you read the LEM T FAQ thread?
I recommend that you do. It may seem strange but there is a lot of discussion about flashing in that thread
If you have any worries then think about if you really need to do it.?

I will not be around much this week because I’m on holiday.
But there are many other people here to help you.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Ha ha ha, all good :grin:

1 Like

I’ll study that way. As i posted, i never done this before on a smartwatch. And i have to get Windows PC first cause i have a MAC.
Once again, many thanks.
Have a nice vacations

Buy a cheap second hand windows 7 pc for flashing . They work very well

1 Like

I think they will release 1.5b ota recently according to the official support website.
You could wait if you don’t want to buy a windows pc.

1 Like

Hi there,
You are very smart. I will save what you post as important document.
I planned to try it when I decided to flash the watch, but choosed 1.5b se version finally.
Could you please tell us the main difference between the 2 version ROMs?
Many thanks.

Thank you very much. The V1.5B allready released, as i told before for some reason no one can tell me when i search for OTA updates, the system tell’s me that my device as the latest Version. @wukui