How to root Finow Q3?

Hi there.
Please help me to root this Watch.

Mar 14, 2017 13:06:23 GMT 1 alanwake said:
Hi there. Please help me to root this Watch.

let me check if the method that in the x series section will work with your watch and notify you.

The Q3 is a X5 in different case, so TWRP and rooting method are the same.

/board/17/custom-roms-support

Thanks a lot, Sonia Sophie. I Will try, even if i am totally newby in TWRP, ADB and things like this.
Thanks to Ciro Danise, top.

Sorry but I didn’t understand how to root my Q3. I was looking for some app like Kingo root (Wich doesn’t work) to root directly without installing TWRP or other things. I don’t have time to do all those steps only to root a watch.

Mar 15, 2017 0:13:53 GMT 1 alanwake said:
Sorry but I didn't understand how to root my Q3. I was looking for some app like Kingo root (Wich doesn't work) to root directly without installing TWRP or other things. I don't have time to do all those steps only to root a watch.

you do'nt want to use this software because mostly do'nt work proparly and they install apps as system apps. if you can wait till the weekend i will upload a video how to root the watch with the guide here, it is very easy and safer.

Mar 15, 2017 1:54:55 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
you do’nt want to use this software because mostly do’nt work proparly and they install apps as system apps. if you can wait till the weekend i will upload a video how to root the watch with the guide here, it is very easy and safer.

Wow… It will be a goooooood thing. I will wait for sure. TY Soniasophie.

Mar 15, 2017 0:13:53 GMT 1 alanwake said:
Sorry but I didn’t understand how to root my Q3. I was looking for some app like Kingo root (Wich doesn’t work) to root directly without installing TWRP or other things. I don’t have time to do all those steps only to root a watch.

you do’nt want to use this software because mostly do’nt work proparly and they install apps as system apps. if you can wait till the weekend i will upload a video how to root the watch with the guide here, it is very easy and safer.

That is amazing! Thank you in advance!
Finow Q3 I think is in the same family with Lem5.
So your video guide, will work with me also?

Mar 19, 2017 10:56:59 GMT 1 johnn1 said:

That is amazing! Thank you in advance!
Finow Q3 I think is in the same family with Lem5.
So your video guide, will work with me also?

yes, i'm waiting for my watch to arrive this week then i'll try, i have the x3+ and i'm getting another one so i'll check with both and upload the video.