How to remove gesture watch from LES1?

How do I remove the gesture watch from my LES1? I want to see the watch face that I have selected instead. Thanks in advance

As usual, go in settings and use the “Gesture” icon.

No sir I want to see the clock. I just don’t want to see this clock but the clock face that i choose behind this clock.

Apr 18, 2017 10:10:06 GMT 1 drxavier said:
No sir I want to see the clock. I just don't want to see this clock but the clock face that i choose behind this clock.

Not possible with the system launcher, use mine.

I found out how to do it last night while chatting with another user. I’m currently using the ClockSkinCoco 2.07 launcher. What I did was:

1. Uninstall Clockskincoco
  2. once i’m back on the default launcher, I disabled the gesture function from the default launcher.
  3. Reinstall Clockskincoco and it works. Now when i flip the watch I can see the clock face in state of the default clock.

– additional findings–

1. I found out later that I can achieve the same results by disabling the gestures function within the setting and enable the gesture from the launcher interface. I didn’t think of that till much later. The setting still controls the default launcher underneath Clockskincoco which is why the default clock is still showing up.
  2. So the settings should ideally be:

a. Within the watch settings. Turn Off the gesture control

b. Turn on the gesture controls from the new launcher

c. Keep in mind that the controls of the launcher and the settings does not match.

Hope that will help someone who is new and having the same issue as me. I will probably make a video on this when i have the time.

Apr 19, 2017 2:33:08 GMT 1 drxavier said:
I found out how to do it last night while chatting with another user. I'm currently using the ClockSkinCoco 2.07 launcher. What I did was:
  1. Uninstall Clockskincoco
  2. once i’m back on the default launcher, I disabled the gesture function from the default launcher.
  3. Reinstall Clockskincoco and it works. Now when i flip the watch I can see the clock face in state of the default clock.

– additional findings–

1. I found out later that I can achieve the same results by disabling the gestures function within the setting and enable the gesture from the launcher interface. I didn’t think of that till much later. The setting still controls the default launcher underneath Clockskincoco which is why the default clock is still showing up.
  2. So the settings should ideally be:

a. Within the watch settings. Turn Off the gesture control

b. Turn on the gesture controls from the new launcher

c. Keep in mind that the controls of the launcher and the settings does not match.

Hope that will help someone who is new and having the same issue as me. I will probably make a video on this when i have the time.

this is Eric's launcher:) as he suggested:)

Yes I know. what i really want to bring out was that the setting in the watch is still controlling the default launcher under Eric’s launcher. I didn’t know that till much later. I’m guessing that any other newbie like me would encounter this issue too.

Really great launcher Eric and thank you so much for creating it!