How to post a requested new face

Have a face in response to a Alexandre_Bacelar request, but I don’t know how to post it.

Choose the section and the sub-section for your face. Create a new post. Create a title. Then add a preview picture (for example drag and drop) and add a link to your (zipped) watchfile, that you stored in a google drive or dropbox. If you make a copy from a brand, add a credit link, too.

@doubledad I also wanted to add that imgur is a good place to store images, if you don’t want to use the image upload button(the little black bar with 2 dots and an arrow pointing up on bottom vs the picture frame with mountain and sun on top). I had a hard time displaying images from drive. You can also store animated gif files that are too big for drive on imgur. Just make sure to copy the direct link and change any .gifv extension to just gif. It’ll show up fine. Hope this helps.

@G1NT0N1C we should make a quick how-to video on how to upload faces. It doesn’t have to be very long, but we can just point to the video. I’d do it myself, but I’m still having computer issues. It’d be only 1-3 minutes max. Just an idea.
Also don’t forget to send a message to @discobot saying ‘start tutorial please’ and ‘start advanced user’. You’ll learn more about discourse and earn 2 badges in the process. They’re not very long and are kinda fun.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Ignore him! Just do it in your own messages.