how to install gapps

I flashed the thor zeblaze firmware to my finow X5 air to get GPS working.

But the firmware had gapps removed.
So now I want to reinstall. I already tried some google play and services apk’s but they wont start or it keeps complaining about services not being up2date.

Can someone please advise 

Oct 9, 2017 18:53:55 GMT 1 cosmos said:

So now I want to reinstall. I already tried some google play and services apk’s but they wont start or it keeps complaining about services not being up2date.

the x5 air does’nt have the google play store??? that is impossible look for update it should be on the FW.

Oct 9, 2017 19:42:26 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 9, 2017 18:53:55 GMT 1 cosmos said:

the x5 air does’nt have the google play store??? that is impossible look for update it should be on the FW.

I installed a custom firmware that had the gapps removed. But I want to reinstall it.

So again my question. How do I install gapps on a finow x5 air

Oct 9, 2017 22:04:53 GMT 1 cosmos said:

I installed a custom firmware that had the gapps removed. But I want to reinstall it.

you have a custom rom on the watch? from where?

You can only flash G-Apps using TWRP recovery.
The X5 plus TWRP here on the forum works - make sure you flash back the correct boot image afterwards.
I am interested though - you are telling me you flashed Zeblaze Thor firmware onto an X5 Air?
The watches are completely different with different screen drivers - so how did this work at all?

You can only flash G-Apps using TWRP recovery.
The X5 plus TWRP here on the forum works - make sure you flash back the correct boot image afterwards.
I am interested though - you are telling me you flashed Zeblaze Thor firmware onto an X5 Air?
The watches are completely different with different screen drivers - so how did this work at all?

They are actualy identical watches besides the RAM an ROM sizes

4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=787623&st=900#entry58829507

No, they are talking about the X5 plus and X5 Air. They are identical except for ram and rom sizes.
Thor and LES1 are actually a Z10 with different board completely.