How to change the boot animation of LEM8?

Hello everyone, I am a newbie. But I have a few smart watches, one of which is LEM8. I want to ask if anyone knows how to change the LEM8 booting animation? I tried to modify the animation file under system / media / bootanimation myself, but it is still LEMFO’s LOGO for a few seconds after startup.
I noticed that the Z29 boot animation is a hydrogen balloon. I got a buddy’s Z29 and copied his sysetem folder, but I didn’t find any difference between the two.

In addition, does anyone know how to root lem10?

The logo that’s displayed at the start is not part of the boot animation. To change the logo you have to flash it with sp flash tools. You can look here for how to edit the logo:

Thank you very much, I downloaded the software and it is valid! I will try to modify my logo tomorrow.
There are still two other problems:I found that the z29 rom has a slight difference from the lem8. Is there a way to completely back up the z29 rom? In addition, my friend’s z29 is 3+32. If I back up his rom, can I Directly flash the rom to my lem8 (2+16)?
Thanks again!

Only change img1.png and img39.png

In flash tool only select LOGO and point to your new logo.bin

See process on my Kospet Hope page: https://sites.google.com/site/tweakradje/android/kospet-hope-lite

thank you!
I will take a closer look at your page.

Is that tool device Specific and does t require root?

Ive flashed custom boot logos and custom boot animations to android devices in the past but it’s been years since I last did it and can’t remember.

Can flash logo without root

The dimensions and size of the image. And your device’s scatter file to put it into the proper partition/address.

Thankyou, something was telling me root wasn’t required but I wasn’t 100%sure :slight_smile: