How to add a custom watch face to default face browser?

Anyone fitured out how to add/upload a custom watch face to default face browser on AllCall W1?
Custom i mean not from AllCall library.

Dec 10, 2017 0:40:30 GMT 1 Kyokushin said:
Anyone fitured out how to add/upload a custom watch face to default face browser on AllCall W1? Custom i mean not from AllCall library.

plus.google.com/communities/109827242607524552712

I am a noob. Thank you for a lesson

Perfect movie. I added to favorites.
To write instruction manually on paper - trolling level master

Dec 15, 2017 20:06:43 GMT 1 Kyokushin said:

this one is better:)

Thats pure evil

hello, please anyone who knows help me for starting.
just arrived my AllCall w1, but I haven’t any experience before.
I have read many posts, but I haven’t find a complete begginers guide for all the procedure, so I have some questions.

1. first of all , need to make unroot or no ? What appl need to use for this?
  2. need to upload the vcom drivers and the MKT ( as per video ) ? This needed for the usb and bluetooth communication between pc & watch , right what appl to use ?
  3. ok I will make a watch folder “CLOCKSKIN”. After I can copy for example 5 folder with faces inside ? and I can choose which from the 5 upload want to see ?
  4. if from my mistake ( i.e. accidentally delete or load a nonworking face) the watch bricked or freezed ? How can I proceed ( factory reset , new firware , else ?
  5. is possible to use the “Watchmaker” to load faces ? What I need ? need I new launcher ? Can I have in the “CLOCKSKIN” faces from xxxxxx & faces from watchmaker so to choose one ?
    sorry, many questions but I like to have a good information for my starting
    regards
    Takis

Moderator edit - we don’t discuss other watch face communities here.

We have our own :https://plus.google.com/communities/109827242607524552712

If you would rather go somewhere else - feel free to do so.

Cheers

1. For watchmaker faces, you need to install my launcher. /thread/1529/universal-launcher-new-generation-2
Jan 20, 2018 12:14:14 GMT 1 ricktop said:
5. For watchmaker faces, you need to install my launcher. /thread/1529/universal-launcher-new-generation-2

thanks for answer after your installation, can I choose faces from watch between your faces and ..... faces ? *Edited by mod, remove the name..* I have start to read your threads for the launcher , but there are many posts and pages difficult to trace all of them , so followings your older ( first ) post will be ok for me or there are thinks which are corrected at newer posts  ? Need to root first my watch , vcom and MTK ? thanks

Takis

Jan 20, 2018 12:41:42 GMT 1 takis said:
thanks for answer after your installation, can I choose faces from watch between your faces and al ... faces ? I have start to read your threads for the launcher , but there are many posts and pages difficult to trace all of them , so followings your older ( first ) post will be ok for me or there are thinks which are corrected at newer posts  ? Need to root first my watch , vcom and MTK ? thanks

Takis

Please do not post a name or link, anymore for those person. He as we good known, sell just stolen watchfaces, from all community. We need warn to our members, we dont allow this. Thanks
Jan 20, 2018 9:00:14 GMT 1 takis said:
hello, please anyone who knows help me for starting. just arrived my AllCall w1, but I haven't any experience before. I have read many posts, but I haven't find a complete begginers guide for all the procedure, if exists any , please link me.So I have some questions. 1. first of all , need to unroot the watch or no ? What appl need to use for this? 2. need to upload the vcom drivers and the MKT ( as per video ) ? This needed for the usb and bluetooth communication between pc & watch , right what appl to use ? 3. ok I will make a watch folder "CLOCKSKIN". After I can copy for example 5 folder with faces inside ? and can I choose which from the 5 upload want to see ? 4. if from my mistake ( i.e. accidentally delete or load a nonworking face) the watch bricked or freezed ? How can I proceed ( factory reset , new firmware , or else ?

can anyone help me please ? or send me helping link ? thanks Takis

There’s nothing special to do, there’s Links to video tutorial, what more do you want ? It’s easier than you think.
Look our YT channel for other tutorial.

Jan 21, 2018 8:31:58 GMT 1 takis said:
Jan 20, 2018 9:00:14 GMT 1 takis said:

1. to add watch faces: follow the video i uploaded. it is very easy and if you still having problems just notify here:) 2. no, no need for root to add watchfaces. 3. vcom drivers and usb mtp needed when your computer does'nt recognize the watch, does this happen? again if you not sure or still having problems just notify here:)

Dec 16, 2017 1:52:49 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 15, 2017 20:06:43 GMT 1 Kyokushin said:

this one is better:)

Thank you! This is very helpful!