How is battery life on Android 10 smartwatches?

Can you plz share your experience and which watch you have…thanks.

Its very depending on your usecase. Anyway its to short. I have Lem12pro. All connection stopped and time whatching sometimes a day the power is good for roundabout 36 hours. If you do more then is going very fast down.

1 Like

I’m seeing 34-36 hours between charges using the LEM12 Pro as a stand alone device. I am using the FAW customized firmware and, unfortunately, can not compare with the OEM firmware. I have only used the FAW firmware with no Wiiwear or WatchDroid. Hope that helps.

1 Like

I find it very difficult to answer your question, Sonia. I will limit my answer to the international firmware, as the battery life is significantly better here. The watch that impresses me the most is the Kospet Prime 2. If I use it as a standalone instead of my Samsung s10, I can manage a whole day. This is the same result that I can achieve with my smartphone. From this point of view, the Prime 2 is - equipped with the international firmware - the first watch that can replace my smartphone. But the LEM 12pro and the LEM 14 also offer me more than 10 hours of runtime with heavy use. This is usually sufficient. However, not everyone uses a smartphone or watch like me. If I want to watch videos all day it won’t work. Not with my s10, not with my Prime 2 and also not with the two LEMFO devices …

1 Like