How I use my Lem5

I’ve used my Lem5 for about a year, and I’m pretty satisfied. As a lot of you, I’m not too happy with the battery time, but I charge it while sitting at my desk sometimes. Also, the GPS doesn’t work with the original firmware, but I guess that’s a problem everybody has. Also, the internet connection leaves some to be wanted. These is how I use it for maximum use:

-I use Nova Launcher with a shortcut to the original Launcher on the middle of the screen. If I press it and then scroll the notifications down, followed by the home button, I get the Nova Launcher with the original Home Screen watch. Works perfectly.
-Aquamail works great.
-Hidden Settings app gives me access to some otherwise hidden settings.
-SMS Pop Up pop ups sms
-G-strings works perfectly with the round format
-I am building a timer app that works great with the format, but it’s not quite done yet. It has a feature that makes the back button (top right physical button) start/stop or start/lap button, like a real timer. I haven’t seen that in any other timer app, but it’s great when running. Of anyone wanna be a beta tester, let me know.
-I am building a shopping app that lets you keep track of your shopping cart’s value.
-The third app I’m developing is a calculator with more features than the standard +, -, * and /.

Oct 6, 2017 8:54:38 GMT 1 donlombardo said:
I've used my Lem5 for about a year, and I'm pretty satisfied. As a lot of you, I'm not too happy with the battery time, but I charge it while sitting at my desk sometimes. Also, the GPS doesn't work with the original firmware, but I guess that's a problem everybody has. Also, the internet connection leaves some to be wanted. These is how I use it for maximum use:

-I use Nova Launcher with a shortcut to the original Launcher on the middle of the screen. If I press it and then scroll the notifications down, followed by the home button, I get the Nova Launcher with the original Home Screen watch. Works perfectly.
-Aquamail works great.
-Hidden Settings app gives me access to some otherwise hidden settings.
-SMS Pop Up pop ups sms
-G-strings works perfectly with the round format
-I am building a timer app that works great with the format, but it’s not quite done yet. It has a feature that makes the back button (top right physical button) start/stop or start/lap button, like a real timer. I haven’t seen that in any other timer app, but it’s great when running. Of anyone wanna be a beta tester, let me know.
-I am building a shopping app that lets you keep track of your shopping cart’s value.
-The third app I’m developing is a calculator with more features than the standard +, -, * and /.

your gps does'nt work well? there is a solution here on the forum, i think it is here in this forum or the les1 forum.  do you have root? if so, insall wakelock detector and it will give you info of what draining your battery. my guess as it was for me with the x3+ the updates from finow and 3g. 

i’m with the s1 with the q7 (finow) FW and at first i did all updates and battery with nothing on drained more than it should for a watch that has nothing on it so i flashed it again and did’nt do any update and with nothing on the watch is on for almost 2 days with 70% of battery that is great. 

Oh, i will give it a search!

I cant find the gps thread :confused:

Oct 6, 2017 9:38:13 GMT 1 donlombardo said:
I cant find the gps thread :/

/thread/1437/finow-x5-air-gps-fix?page=3   

BUT you need root for that to work.

there is a guide here on how to root your watch if you want to DO’NT use any other methods which only have worse impact on battery life and can’t be easily uninstalled.

Thanks I think I will root it.