How do I download the KW88 firmware?

I received my watch a few days ago. I have received notification of new software. I assume I tap on the arrow in the circle, but when I do that I receive a notification “Invalid data from network”. I have tried sitting right next to my router, thinking it may be a signal issue, and get the same message.

TIA, for any help.

Factory Firmware Downloads section is for firmware files only. Post moved to support section.

Invalid data sounds like it could be an OTA server issue. Give it a couple days and see if the issue happens again. If it does, I can chat with KW to see if they know something I don’t.

Every time I try to do the upgrade, I get the same message.

I think still no update available for watch running on 20160729 build date… I am still getting currently on latest firmware everytime i check…

Anyone has 01082016 firmware for kw88? I need to flash that so that i get OTA… Now i am in 30072016 version where i am not getting OTA and i am facing lot of random reboots…

Sorry… Had it when I bought it but updated immediately.
Clever of you though trying this way but I don’t recommend it…
There may be a good reason they don’t update that build no. Maybe they skip one/this update and let all join the next update.
Maybe because if has something to do with the hardware being a bit different than the late models?

I don’t know but hey… It’s your watch.

Sept 21, 2016 18:23:04 GMT 1 Martin said:
Sorry.. Had it when I bought it but updated immediately. Clever of you though trying this way but I don't recommend it.. There may be a good reason they don't update that build no. Maybe they skip one/this update and let all join the next update. Maybe because if has something to do with the hardware being a bit different than the late models?

I don’t know but hey… It’s your watch.

Thanks… And yes i waited for a few days assuming i will be getting the required updates… But now the random reboots have increased.thats why thought of alternatives . Can anyone who are in contact with King’s wear may please check if we users running on 30072016 firmware will get an update?

[gplus url=“Google Workspace Updates: New community features for Google Chat and an update on Currents”]

Done by someone flash according to the instructions? With what result, and what the changes are?

excuse for bad English

KW88 LATEST FLASH-ABLE FIRMWARE - From King Wear I say this because there may be a newer version but it would be an OTA. This has the 850mhz 3G band enabled for those that can use it. KW88 watches purchased after the 3rd of August 2016 have this band in the hardware.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3xyOuab2f-OTlJIRUw1NHpaQWs/view?usp=sharing

Make sure you use latest SP Flash tool and select download in the operation mode of the tool.
Do not select preloader.
Refer to the guides section for more information. If you don’t understand or don’t need it - don’t flash it !!
Cheers

I am also in search of the 20160801 firmware version.
It would be great if we could collect all the firmware images and make them available for download.

I want the original version of FW, in which the matrix settings and Czech language.
Communicating with someone Zoe Chan? Youtube everything is visible.

akhileshjj AvatarSept 19, 2016 5:00:10 GMT 1 akhileshjj said:
I think still no update available for watch running on 20160729 build date... I am still getting currently on latest firmware everytime i check..

Sir i hav kw88 nd unable to update software,everytime it says invalid param,plz help sir

egee AvatarNov 1, 2016 14:53:21 GMT 1 egee said:

the original fw is here.
Feb 11, 2017 6:26:47 GMT 1 sonusaggu143 said:
Sir i hav kw88 nd unable to update software,everytime it says invalid param,plz help sir

can you upload a photo to show what msg you get?
Sept 13, 2016 3:04:25 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
Factory Firmware Downloads section is for firmware files only. Post moved to support section.

hi im sorry for asking here but can you please help me i have ZGPAX S99A and i cant find firmware for it or any custom rom, thanks.
Aug 31, 2017 0:31:05 GMT 1 redouanredouan said:
Sept 13, 2016 3:04:25 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:

hi im sorry for asking here but can you please help me i have ZGPAX S99A and i cant find firmware for it or any custom rom, thanks.

sorry, i forgot to upload it:  mega.nz/#!A4QGjLID!XTo3FvOc3BsPXxMkLCIs1-_2CNZnJNFrAe6UmHyqzFs   big thanks to Pablo11:)))))

hi, Do you still have ZGPAX S99 rom?

@zelbo No, sorry I don’t.