How can I get custom fonts on the watchface designer?

for the past couple of weeks I’ve been making some Watchfaces but i’ve encountered this problem,there are some custom fonts I want to get for the watchfaces but I only have the ones installed on the WFD and I’ve seen a tutorial on youtube on making a watchface and I saw that he had some fonts that weren’t on my WFD.
So how can I get custom fonts?

1 Like

Read this

2 Likes

ok, my favorite site to go to is dafonts.com…they have a nice assortment that will suit your needs…now you have to download them and unzipped them with winzip or 7zip…then open up the forlder and find the one that will say true type font file…pick install & for all users…also make sure your wfd program is not open or it wont take until you close it and reopen it…i downloaded a torrent file called the font collection…its about 1.8gb and it has several thousand fonts…by letter or number…same method except you have to unzipped each letter folder then its the same install and for all users

i had this issue as well…there are two types of font files…true type font file and there is another one…i have a feeling you install that one or you didnt install it for all users

Oh my god! thank you so much both of you,I’m so glad that members like you exist in this amazing community!

1 Like

Yes. That what it says in the link i posted above :+1:

I use this site

2 Likes