"hna" and "hnd" KW88 apk watchskins...

40.png
The “hna” KW88 project watchskin…

I believe that I’ve followed the various guides, sets of instructions and threads in G+ correctly… and have converted one of my earlier watchskins…

I chose this particular skin because it displays a simple number of elements - one face and three hands… I don’t have a watch to test it on and so that I can see how the watchskin performs on a KW88 it is important that I see some pictures of it working… if you download it then please post a picture or two…

The two download links below are for the straight apk and a zipped apk (which is the best to use?)

If anybody spots any mistakes or has any observations then please post your comments below…

Thank you

“hna” apk download:-
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9c-vl8oxm2EaTJBcUpUeHk2OVU/view?usp=sharing

“hnd” apk download:-

drive.google.com/file/d/0B9c-vl8oxm2EU0lzRWFFQmMzWVk/view?usp=sharing

Hey Andrew, I downloaded your hna apk zip and loaded it on the KW88 after it unzipped. I used File Manager on the watch to install it, which was successful. It doesn’t show up on the list of apps, even after reboot. When I explore it with Settings Search, I can see it and the uninstall button is available, but the Launch button is shaded out. I guess I don’t know the process for running a clockskin apk on a KW88. Any ideas?

Hi William… I’m flying blind on this one

… others (in G+) have got it to work but the feedback is a bit hit and miss…

PS… I’m still not tempted to get a KW88
PPS… I WILL get around to answering your email of 28/8

After you install the apk, does the face appear in the available faces when you press and hold the current watch face?

Sept 11, 2016 17:11:39 GMT 1 tonyb said:
After you install the apk, does the face appear in the available faces when you press and hold the current watch face?

Hi Tony… this is the only photo that I’ve been sent, so far… like I said to William, I haven’t got a KW88 so I’m flying blind and I’m looking for feedback myself…

I certify that the clock appeared on the menu. It would take something similar to how it was at NO1. ClockSkin mount the folder and add to it dials.
Potvrzuji že se hodiny objevily v nabídce. Chtělo by to něco podobné jak bylo u NO1. Naistalovat složku ClockSkin a do ní přidávat ciferniky.

I have posted a picture on a KW88 on G+

by the way I’m loving the ease of installing the faces via APK, and really appreciating your work - more APKs please 

Hello Andrew. Thanks for all your effort so far developing all the nice watch faces for the KW88.
I installed the hna.apk file at my KW88. However, after installing without problems the watch face is not visible in the application list of the watch. When I try to run the apk through the filemanager I get an error message saying: “Application hna has no activity to be launched”.
I have no idea what is wrong perhaps you have?
The hna watch face is not visible at the standard watch faces of the watch either.

Hi KH…

I’m afraid that I’m flying blind on these watches… I don’t have a KW88 (but I do have a great D5)… nobody else has mentioned a problem… maybe somebody else will make a reply to this…

I know that other members are looking more deeply at how these watches function… we’ll just have to wait for their updates

The “hna” was the first so you may want to (try) to uninstall and load the better looking “hnd”… the hands are in the correct order and a date has been added…

40.png

apk “hnd” download:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9c-vl8oxm2EU0lzRWFFQmMzWVk/view?usp=sharing

Sept 13, 2016 12:19:12 GMT 1 knighthood said:
Hello Andrew. Thanks for all your effort so far developing all the nice watch faces for the KW88. I installed the hna.apk file at my KW88. However, after installing without problems the watch face is not visible in the application list of the watch. When I try to run the apk through the filemanager I get an error message saying: "Application hna has no activity to be launched". I have no idea what is wrong perhaps you have? The hna watch face is not visible at the standard watch faces of the watch either.

Watchface will not be in application list... Once apk is installed just try changing the watchface... New face should be available as you scroll through...

Thanks akhileshjj for you comment with regard to the APK not being in the application list. I can install the APK files now. The watch responses with “installed”, but none of them are available when I try to change the watchface, only the traditional KW88 watchfaces are available.

Hello,
Do you confirm only 1 (one) new clock face can be installed at the same time ?
Alain

Sept 14, 2016 14:58:34 GMT 1 alainm said:
Hello, Do you confirm only 1 (one) new clock face can be installed at the same time ? Alain

This person has installed at least two…

I installed three. the previews were swapped on two and the third never showed up.

Sept 14, 2016 20:37:16 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
I installed three. the previews were swapped on two and the third never showed up.

Interesting... which did you install and which didn't have a preview?