HMMM, no pc connection

So, having picked up the watch from the post office this morning and having a little fiddle at work, Ive come home to start adding a a launcher and new watch faces however when i plug it into the laptop, there is no connection to the laptop. Having tried all the ports I thought it was the Laptop, but from reading the threads it seems as though the issue is likely the charging dock? Is that right? I have read that i need another kw88 charge dock cable, but looking on ebay they are 12 quid here in the uk?

Any ideas?

Mar 8, 2018 22:31:55 GMT 1 labpedro said:
So, having picked up the watch from the post office this morning and having a little fiddle at work, Ive come home to start adding a a launcher and new watch faces however when i plug it into the laptop, there is no connection to the laptop. Having tried all the ports I thought it was the Laptop, but from reading the threads it seems as though the issue is likely the charging dock? Is that right? I have read that i need another kw88 charge dock cable, but looking on ebay they are 12 quid here in the uk?

Any ideas?

try first installing drivers and usb mtp and if still no connection then yes the problem is with the cable. does the cable charge?

Mar 9, 2018 13:45:59 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 8, 2018 22:31:55 GMT 1 labpedro said:

Any ideas?

try first installing drivers and usb mtp and if still no connection then yes the problem is with the cable. does the cable charge?

So, drivers...not a clue where these are, nothing in the box nor on the lemfo website and searching online doesnt bring anything back. I have installed mtp drivers but still nothing. I have tried on 2 different pcs (Laptop on windows 10 and a pc on windows 7, both the same. plug the watch in, and nothing happens, other than it charges the watch.

I read another thread somewhere that said its best to use a k88h cable which will work, so we will see, but if this is the same i’ll just get rid of the watch.

thanks for your help though

Mar 10, 2018 18:49:57 GMT 1 labpedro said:

/thread/193/install-vcom-drivers-smartwatches-win10

Mar 10, 2018 19:55:49 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 10, 2018 18:49:57 GMT 1 labpedro said:

/thread/193/install-vcom-drivers-smartwatches-win10

Thanks for your help, but followed guides and still the same. I get no connected device sound when i plug the watch into the the pc. I will wait for the other charge cable to arrive and go from there.

Thanks again

Hey gang, just wanted to thank you for your help. The cable arrived today (for a massive £1 plus £1 postage from China) from the Wish app, and it works great. plugged watch in and its worked straight away

cheers

labpedro

thanks for sharing:)

Dear.I had the same problem on win7/64 bit.How to fix it:

1. connect watch to PC in the charghing dock.it Will install a Linux driver and one called lemfo and them You
    ghete an error…download the mtp usb driver from microsoft and then instăll it.
  2. You Will find a device called"lemfo" in" devices and printers/win7,If it does not work,double clicking on it and You get a error:“device cannot start”,restart computer and then You have to do a hard reset to the watch and connect it again to the PC.It should be right now…!