Hi, Taking into account the price, which of these smart watches should I buy?

Hi,
Taking into account the price, which of these smart watches should I buy?

Finow x5+ (110 price)
Finow x3+ (91 price)
No1 D5+ (94 price)

Thanks.

KingWear KW88 only!

I don’t joke! All specified models work not steadily. All of them need modernization and improvement. Perhaps, the best choice it LEMFO • LEM5.

I own all three and if I had to pick just one it would be the Finow X5. If possible , I would suggest getting the X3 plus also. The X5 is more of a formal or dress watch, so then you can wear the X3 plus for sport and everyday use, thus preserving your X5 plus from too much wear and tear.

Hi!
I want a smartwatch to use everyday and sport. All the posts says that the X5 is best, but in size seems to be very big and heavy. It seems that x5 has the advantage because the amoled screen… is that so?

@Fausto_Morais Yes! And Li-Pol battery: 450mAh bulit-in !!! FINOW X5 Plus.

Only X5+ at this moment, but if You will have problem with hardware in the future, supposedly there is no support/warranty at all (maybe if You buy watch via gearbest or silimar You will have their warranty). Lem5 - not AMOLED, KW88 - small battery. My measured battery capacity in X+ is 436-460mAh.

additionally - there is no “small” smartwatch. Go to into supermarket and compare Samsung, LG or Moto. Battery must have a size and weigh. Maby you should buy band.

I have now find a new model of Xiaomi, the amazfit. It seems what I am looking for, but is more expensive than d5+, x5+, x3+…

what about the No1 G3+?