Hi, I just purchased a KW88 smartwatch.

@akhmad_kai downloaded it and installed. What are the updates/fixes?

@C_For ​ I still did not get the differences. Well, I Just had it for three days and it got updates. But there are a few notice : 1. Gps (still) not working, 2. Watch Face upon wake still the same. But if you turn off wake, when you click the right button, it can Show you the watchface directly, 3. Bluetooth still often disconnect with my Xiaomi in miui 7, but It might be problem with my Xiaomi though, I haven’t tried it in another smartphone, 4. Calling via bluetooth seems not working, it needs a sim card

@akhmad_kai Lucky your watch is still working! My watch decided to stop a day or two after applying this update. Still waiting for a fix.

Any one having problem with gps on kw88? Mine can not locked and navigate at all. Please help

Hi all, after some testing and troublehooting, I had succesfully navigate. I had turned on 3G data, in settings I also unclick restrict background apps, and charge my kw88 to full. I also tried it with endomondo app, and it works. No need to have my Phone strapped in my arm any longer when running. :slight_smile:

The software is a good attempt and hopefully will only get better. Everything the X5 should have been.

Is anyone have experiance problem with power button? Installed apps become alternate without use the button to lock and unlock screen but when battery die and charge…now become big problem how to turn ON di smartwatch :joy: