Hi everyone, We have almost finished building our new home and it's not just

Hi everyone,
We have almost finished building our new home and it’s not just this community. It’s a whole lot more as well.!!
It will be worth the wait :slight_smile:
I have been busy working in the background with the team and @G1NT0N1C has been working hard here in the community answering questions and keeping things ticking over.
I am extremely disappointed to hear that certain people are messing around and trying to push us a about the migration. @Stephan_Schwobel please stop posting about this. I have appreciated your support over the years but you really need to stop posting about alternative websites. I would welcome you to our new home so please let us get on with our work.
That’s the last time I will say this.
If I see any more posts about offering us a new home I will ban those involved.
We created and have looked after this community for 4 years now and we are not going to be pushed.
Everything is going along very well. So please be patient and you will be very happy with the results.
Thanks
Pablo11 and the moderator team.

I’ll be registering right after I see the link!

THANK YOU, PABLO AND GIN SO VERY VERY MUCH!

Thanks you so much.

Don’t worry: if some users may be impatients and a little “pushy” (sorry for my English, I’m French), HUNDREDs (may be thousands ?) others just thank you and all the community each time they are checking time on their watch :wink: You are not to blame about Google closing G+ and I’m sure the future site will be awesome… and if it is not that much, upgrades will be possible during the next few months. No hurry. Thanks again for all that (free !) work.

Thankyou very very much :+1::+1:

Hope its okay to post this, just thought it might help a few folk if they didn’t know already. Here’s the link to the support page for downloading your OWN Google+ account and what type of data you can extract.

https://support.google.com/plus/answer/1045788?hl=en-GB&authuser=0

Great work. Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

I’ll be aware!

Thank you very much.

thanks i´ll be waiting

Thanks alot! really appreciate all your hardwork!

Where Is that site?

thank you so much, we really appreciate it

Mewe ? Looks like G+.

@Bruno_Horvat I rather think they are making something themselves, and not choosing anything similar to Google+

Hey @Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 I appreciate your great efforts to keep this going for past 4 years!. When will the announcement happen for the new site?!

@Vishwas_Gujar soon.

Thank you for all of the beautiful work.

Seems I joined up right in time so. no idea how I found here but at least Ill know where the new place is gonna be when its announced. Cheers everyone