Hi everyone. It's competition time again :) This time we have an amazing prize

If mine aren’t chosen, I’m definitely posting them.

@G1NT0N1C XD maybe we can have people resubmit their designs(at least the ones they want to submit) with their own branding and make a multi-part download from Google Drive. Just an idea. Either way, this contest gave me some new ideas, especially with animated digits. I haven’t done any with that yet.

I can’t wait to see the rejects. I have the most fun making faces that shouldn’t be possible with the stock launcher, but I find a way to animate them.

@David_Koren Me too. One of my faces is non-ul. The other 2 have animation.

I still say that @Eric_Crochemore should consider working with watch companies to incorporate UL or elements of UL into their version of their stock launcher. Consider this: a full Android watch with the functionality of Wear OS, but with more HD space and a lower price tag. Might cause Wear to step up their game. Plus, he could get royalties for his launcher (or at least parts of it) built into their system.

@David_Koren there have been many rejected watchmaker faces.
Can’t understand why the rules were not understood… Oh well, never mind.

@Nicholas_Herczeg nice comment and @Eric_Crochemore would be more than welcome to join them.

However, this comment is not on topic…

Thanks anyway :+1:

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 I meant the faces that just didn’t get picked, but we’re within the rules. All the faces I submitted were for stock launcher. I would have done a ton more if UL was being utilised.

How and when will the winners be notified? Or have they already? Just wondering. I wasn’t sure if animation was okay because 5.1 requires UL for animation, but 7.1.1 has several stock animated, interactive faces.i just did 1 with no animation, one with simple animation, and one with a long animation.

@Nicholas_Herczeg I will announce the winners soon. Kospet will make the final decision.
Emails will be sent to the winners - reply to their submission emails.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Like many others, all I can do right now is expect the worst, but Hope (pun intended) for the best. Still going to be on pins and needles. I currently don’t have a smartwatch, so this would be a big deal for me. Like you said, though, it’s up to them… but it doesn’t stop me from being anxious.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 do you know if they picked the winners already? I didn’t receive an email. Do I assume that they picked other winners and that I’m not one of them? If so, I’m not mad, I just wanted to know.

please be patient, +Nicholas Herczeg.

@G1NT0N1C Sorry, I was just getting antsy. Just wanted to know if they’d chosen yet. I will assume it’s a “not yet.” I’ll wait until y’all make the official announcement. I forgot to factor in how long it will take to get through all those submissions.

Hi all,

I’m happy to announce that @G1NT0N1C and @tim_Collins are the luck winners of this competition.

Great work guys - KOSPET are very happy with your work and i agree - fabulous job !!

Please email me your details to pass on to Kospet.

They will arrange delivery as soon as they can, by an express delivery service.

Thanks to everyone who took part - some lovely faces were submitted.

Congratulations guys :slight_smile:

@tim_Collins LOL!

Merry Christmas, @tim_Collins

Congrats, @G1NT0N1C and @tim_Collins . Honestly, a little jealous, but with so many talented artists and so many submissions, my chances of winning weren’t as high. But it was fun to try.
@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Now that the competition is over, what is the future for the non-winning faces?

@Nicholas_Herczeg Thanks, mate. I send a lot of faces for this competition, I don’t know which of my faces is the winner.
I don’t know what’s about all the other faces, I think that pablo knows more about it.

@G1NT0N1C I sent 3. I can’t say that I’m not a bit disappointed that one of mine wasn’t chosen, but I just started in July. Not quite up to y’alls level, yet. Also, I’m not the type of person that would be a jerk cuz I didn’t win. Had you, @Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 , and a few others, not inspired me to get into designing, I wouldn’t have had the skills or the confidence to even enter. I would love to learn more in 2019 and hone my skills. Maybe I’ll fare better in the next competition.