Hi Everyone. FYI this user was banned because he has collected/copied many many faces

Hi Everyone.
FYI this user was banned because he has collected/copied many many faces from here and other places and put them on his own page - Stephen Ferrell https://plus.google.com/111982886981913693087

All the faces are here - https://facerepo.com/app/faces/user/ferrellsl/1 - so the evidence speaks for itself. This is disgusting behaviour and it saddens me that people have to take what is already posted here for free and try to make it their own.

It’s not just our community either. Friends who own other communities have also been hit by this guy.

@Killer_Watch_Face_Cr thought it was best to make an example

missing/deleted image from Google+

@Cerebral_Flex it’s a shame but true :frowning:
@Andrew_Somers sadly - yours is among them

Yes!!! I saw him a long time ago.

Thanks @Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 for looking out for me again. I have just issued them with a takedown notice. Luckily I already had one prepared from the last time, just change WatchFaceUp to Facerepo.
The Ancient Fire face is hard to control since it’s also in the stock collection. But as usual they’ve been too lazy to remove my signature. Unfortunately it’s off the edge of the screen, but my name is in the panel, twice!

@Andrew_Somers glad to help mate. I hate this shit !! Why do it? I never understand why someone wants to copy something that’s free anyway and shows no respect to the original designer by saying it’s theirs…

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Reason is simple… They want to feel loved when posting it on these communities lol.

@Killer_Watch_Face_Cr and then feel rejected when they get found out…lol

Sent: Friday, May 04, 2018 9:43 AM
To: Andrew Somers
Subject: Re: Take down notice for Ancient Fire watch face
Hi Andrew,
Sorry to hear that someone used your design without permission. The face in question has been removed from the FaceRepo platform.

@Andrew_Somers nice - thanks for letting the members see that it can be done :slight_smile:

disgusting and shame on him .