Hi all. THIS IS NO LONGER AN ISSUE AND HAS BEEN ADDRESSED BY THE

@Alessandro_Limonta Don’t think for a second that the watchmakers are not aware of the RASC and what gets posted here. I know for a fact that they have known since day one what gets posted here and the RASC requirements for homages.

Reverse image lookup makes tracking very easy. And that’s not the only tool at one’s disposal.

My work, and a number of others, use trademarks and copyrights which we work under and make money from. Failure to defend those renders our legal standing moot if someone were to pirate and monetize our work. The same goes for those simply sharing free faces.

I’ve given my 2c, I’m out.

Hi to everybody…
I take many skins from this beautiful site but only for my exclusive personal use and never and never again i thinked to distribute yours personal creations for money or others intentions.
My use of the skins will be always personal and i want to share with you my disappoint for what’s going on.
I also think that Alessandro Limonta say right when he says that your work, if you want stop situation like this, need to be protected or simply not share with free links…but just by password after regular request for example.
After this i hope that this site will remain consultable from technologies fans like me which will use the material only for themselves and just for passion and not for illegal using of others job.
Saying that i never find, or i never see well, in this site the procedure and a link program to start making skins by myself.
I would try to start to contribute to this beautiful community.
Hello to everybody…and thanks for your fantastic creations.

When those paar skinner not made skins for this community,
others not test and repair firmwares, not made launchers, how many member will stay here?
I made my skins FREE TO USE FOR THIS community , spend many hours, days, weeks for that… I can here control my creations , repair or delete. Thats why I not want to others reshare.
I CAN MADE just for myself, close my shared folders, and others can that too.

What do you think why we have here more than 16000 member???

For the support.

Thanks to everyone who made support now…

My situation as is, is to post only custom watch faces from now on, no more branded faces. This is the only alternative for me

@Alessandro_Limonta and @pinocchio_C if this is true - why go to all the lengths of using IP fingerprinting to prevent people complaining ? And why do it behind closed doors?
Of course he will be nice about it when he talks to you - you are also one of the people who has had all your designs stored on his server.
His server is behind a big red triangle at the top of the FB page.
Once you have visited though - your digital fingerprint is recorded.
And understand this - It is not our fault that these “poor guys” cannot get access to these things - which by the way is rubbish because he was a member of both our sites and so are many of the 220 members of his group.
The Google community opens up in in a browser using the language of the country you open it in. Even our people in China have no problem reading the posts.
I’m sorry but this attitude of peace and love for all is not going to stand in this case.
a) You only lock people out and use nasty fingerprinting technology for one reason - and it’s not warm and fuzzy !!
b) Our members have a right to choose who they share to - or you disagree?
c) Maybe we should lock everyone out - make this sign up only - and see how popular that is? We trust people to use the content here for personal use. NOT for re-distribution.

@Russell_Hippert thanks Russ :slight_smile:

And in the midst of this storm, those who lose a lot are also fans of fantastic work done by extremely intelligent and creative professionals. We hope that everything will be solved in a peaceful way. I wish everyone to be in peace.

@Berilo_Passos don’t worry. We will continue. Hopefully we will be back to normal soon. Thanks for your support

@Alessandro_Limonta My conversation went something like this;
“Where do you get these faces from?”
“Pay sites”
“A lot of these come from RASC on G+, that’s not a pay site”

Kicked, banned, blocked, Fake Profile complaint