Hi all Requested face is slowly comming to be finished i could allready upload

Hi all Requested face is slowly comming to be finished i could allready upload but without moving gears and i think at least 2 of them if not all should move. But thats time consuming as u can imagine so i am not sure if i can finish tonight but tomorrow for sure. Greets!

Nice of you to make it :slight_smile: Great Job :slight_smile:

@Jurgen_Oberst thanks again :slight_smile:

@Jurgen_Oberst Good morning. Thank you very much. Excellent job. With all the gears in motion, it will be perfect. Take it easy, do not rush. Thank you again.

@Emerson_Campos what is your watch mate?

@Jurgen_Oberst My smartwatch is a Finow X5 Air.

@Emerson_Campos got Stress with my wife mate she will unplug the pc when I turn it on tonight hehe maybe I will turn it on when she is asleep :sleeping: greets

@Jurgen_Oberst Good Morning. I wanted to thank you immensely for your dedication and patience. The work was perfect. I downloaded it but I have not tested it on the clock since I’m at work. But when I get home I’ll test. Thank you very much.

@Emerson_Campos I think I will make the small gear moving faster and add a powermeter in the upper side. U are welcome greets

@Jurgen_Oberst It’s already on the wrist. Thanks.missing/deleted image from Google+

Are you using Watchface designer to make thing like this??? So you must be importing images of all the gears and other parts and then put them together in this software?

@Klaus_Madsen correct :slight_smile: load Image in Gimp tear it apart and make it in wfd . Greets

@Jurgen_Oberst Great thanks :slight_smile: