Hi all, just finished my second attempt for a smartwatch video.

Hi all,

just finished my second attempt for a smartwatch video.
It’s part review and part instruction in whats needed to install a alternative launcher and clockfaces.
The watch reviewed is the IQI I2.
I found it a luxurious but equal counterpart to my KW88.
No camera, although the pcb is prepared for it.
There are high res pictures of the insides in the video.
Also proof that the battery can be replaced with a generic one.
At the end I goofed up. But that’s my life.

Excellent @Kenneth_Tan - really good video :slight_smile:

Great video! But how do I import the watchfaces to the watch

If you have installed Zooper Pro, you can copy the .ZW file to the /ZooperWidget/Templates directory.
Then create a zooper-widget on a desktop and click it. In the right top you see a folder icon. Click it and choose Import from SD on the menu. That’s it.

sorry to ask but what app do i use to get to the ZooperWidget/Templates directory. My watch and pc do not see each other when connected.

Install esfile explorer. It’s free and you can access any source in your network through WiFi. I’ve never connected my watch to a PC. It’s fully equipped android machine so it needs no PC. Use WiFi.

hey Kenneth, I just sent you an email. I tried to follow your video to install the new launcher with the watch faces but have not been able to get it to work. I was able to copy the files to the/ZooperWidget/Templates directory and create a new widget on the desktop and import the watchface to create the widget. But now all it is is a widget on the desktop. How do i now make the widget on my desktop on the watch actually become the watchface?

@LOVELINEGUNZ Did you install all 4 apps? Novalauncher/Home switcher/home 2 shortcut and Zooper pro?
If so, if you press power on your watch, does it open the new launcher “Novalauncher”
In Novalauncher you need to set the page, where the watchface is on as the default homepage.
Then resize your widget to make it full screen.
Then, possible, the watchface will still be small. Press once on the watchface and in that page, almost at the bottom, there is a scaling option. I need to set it to 96% on my KW88 with most watchfaces. The Omega Rio, needs something around 192%. It’s a Zooper thing I can’t control.
Also in Navalauncher there are two important setting you need to enable:
Novalauncher/Desktop-> Advanced: Enable Widget Overlap
Novalauncher/Dock-> Advanced: Enable Dock as Overlay.

In Novalauncher you can place a special Novalauncher widget on another desktop that “toggles the dock”. You don’t want the dock to be ON while you’re waching the watchface.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks for tha assist Kenneth. Yup I installed all 4 apps. How do I set the default home page in novalauncher I don’t see that setting option under novalauncher>desktop or under “look and feel”. I put the face widget on its own page on the desktop of the watch.

It’s extremely easy. Tap and HOLD on a free space on one of the desktops. A zoomed out menu will pop up showing all desktops (or at least 3 of them. You can scroll left right through the desktops. On top of every desktop is a home icon. Only 1 is inverted. That’s the default home page. If you now press any of the other home icons, THAT one will be the default home page. Simple!

This is what my screen looks like. Sorry to keep asking for assistance but this is the screen that I think I set as home page. I hold my finger on the widget as instructed and the resize option shows but when I drag the square perimeter outward to make big, only the perimeter box expands while the widget barely enlarges and when it does enlarge the image loses clarity.
missing/deleted image from Google+

@LOVELINEGUNZ You didn’t completely read my previous advice.

To enlarge the watchface AFTER you enlarged the Widget:

“Then, possible, the watchface will still be small. Tap once on the watchface and in that page, almost at the bottom, there is a scaling option. I need to set it to 96% on my KW88 with most watchfaces. The Omega Rio, needs something around 192%. It’s a Zooper thing I can’t control.”

Kenneth, when I touch the bottom of the watchface I don’t see the scaling option . All I see is the resize option. When I tap once on the face as suggested only remove, resize, and app info. I’ve never used these apps b4 so hopefully my questions won’t frustrate u. is there another way to get to the scaling option?