Hi all, I'm new in this forum. I got a K18 and a X5.

Hi all, I’m new in this forum. I got a K18 and a X5. The K18 works just fine but I prefer the X5 which is smaller and better designed. I have the following problem. When I make phone calls with the K18 everything is fine, I listen and the other guy listens me just fine. When I make a call with the X5, I listen fine but the other guy cannot understand what I’m saying. I checked it and seems that there is an issue with interaction between the mic and the loudspeaker of the phone. I can use the X5 to make phone calls only with a bluetooth headset. Is this an issue of this model or mine is just faulty?

The fault is your unit :frowning: No issue on mic of my X5

Agree with Ciro here.

Thanks for your replies! I’ll contact the seller to return the item. By the way, if you want to see a new and exiting application of these android smartwatches, go to http://www.talosavionics.com and watch the video at the bottom of the page.

@Pantelis_Georgiadis WOW!! That’s really a great job!
I should do a post and that, it will be very interesting for many of us :wink:

@Pantelis_Georgiadis Sorry I meant YOU should do a post about this great application.

Thanks for your comment. Actually it is just an application we make for android and IOS devices that it is installed on the android smartwatch. Unfortunately, smartwatches don’t have gyros and the application cannot work with native sensors airborn. It works only with our external sensory box connected via WiFi. It is more a tech curiosity than a product.

Nice app!!
…now lets get an airplane :slight_smile: