Hi all, Another sad day for the Face community :( This lovely chap has

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Come on! There are my works as well, but the fact is that this person copies the original messages together with the links. Yes, that’s right, most dials and links to them lead to where they were uploaded by their author. So, I’m even grateful to this person for the promotion of :smile:. And yet, I though the author / creator of their dials, but I do not have the rights of the rightholder on them, because I did not register them in accordance with the law. And that’s why, when I share my content in the network on a voluntary basis, I naturally assume that - now it belongs to everyone. If you did not want to share with everyone, why did you upload it? You can scold me, etc., but that’s it.
Also many here copy the dials of such famous brands as Rolex, Seico,Casio and many others … but no one has a thought? that it violates the rights of producers and the work of designers.
Přeložit
ODPOVĚDĚT

@Igor_Spravce sorry - but that is not how it works my friend. People have a choice about where and to who they share their work. Are you saying that it is me who is “scolding you”?
The people who’s work you “re-shared” without permission are the people who are upset and they have every right to be.

As for your comments about brand names - we have a very strict policy about ensuring that the Brand is always credited and that the work is a tribute to their original design.
Homages to real watches have to be credited to the brand name to let them know what our members are doing.
The rules here are quite simple and the work that is created here is not to be re-shared without the owner’s permission - it’s their choice. You are basically saying that they should not have a choice ? Not a very good attitude to have is it?
I also question anyone who feels that they have to re-post other people’s work when it is free in the first place? People are welcome to visit here and enjoy the community but to make a community by just re-using every one else’s work - it’s just ridiculous and insulting to the person who did all the hard work.
Our community rules are here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/112956058667570598758/posts/RdY98jCaHaZ

If you think it is us moderators who are annoyed - you are very mistaken. @Jurgen_Oberst @Bert_van_de_Bovenkamp @zsolt_m @bricky_vl and many others are very unhappy with you behaviour.
I also notice you were sharing paid apps and Google apps. Is this ok with you as well ?

I think this is done now. Locking the thread