Hey ,Y'all. I am currently working on a retro 1889 Nintendo Watch based off

Hey ,Y’all. I am currently working on a retro 1889 Nintendo Watch based off of a watchface from @David_Koren . I wanted to pay homage to the fact that Nintendo started out as a paper and playing card company. They also owned some adult hotels early in their history. This was only for a very short time, but that’s why I included the geisha girl. They produced hanafuda tengu playing cards before including traditional playing cards as well. By the 60’s and 70’s they started getting into computer and console gaming and by the mid- to late-1980’s they were part of American culture. I have been a long time fan of Nintendo products. I used to watch all the cartoons including the Super Mario Brothers Super Show and Captain N. This particular face is a passion project. My only problem is that WFD is saying the face requires Universal Launcher. I want it to be able to run stock as well. I don’t know if it’s just a dummy warning from WFD or if it honestly won’t load on stock. If anyone can check it out before I officially release it, I’d be very appreciative. Thank you.

BTW, the japanese over the center says Nintendo in kanji and underneath is supposed to be quartz movement in kanji. If anyone has experience with Japanese, I’d definitely appreciate the translation check. I wanted to do overshooting quartz movement, but that may be the thing that’s triggering the Universal Launcher warning. I might to a version with smooth movement and quartz movement for those that do and don’t have Universal Launcher.

Quarz moving is your problem. The stock launchers only can handle smooth moving. Maybe you can do two versions?

@G1NT0N1C I thought that was the issue. I’ll be making a version for each type. I want to incorporate the hanafuda tengu in some way. I just have to figure out how. What do you think of the face so far?

Really nice!