hey there

Hi!
i am a brand new member on this forum, (welcome to myself ) 

lately i got interested in smart watches  and i was wondering if it was possible to root them , after some searching i found this forum and it seems it does

so i had couple of questions hopefully u guys could answer them.

they are couple of stuff that i am looking for from the watch and i dont know which or which does not support what i am looking for. not all features have to be in the watch but i’d like if everything could.

1, is be able to  silent call the watch to hear the surrounding 
i know that this feature is available in some tracking gps for cars , i havent found anything for watches .
1.b, or be able to send a silent sms to the watch, so the watch call back the master number, so i can hear the surrounding 
i know that this feature is also available for gps tracking but not for watches .  (model ZX303 support that.)
2, be able to send an sms or connect to the watch remotely to capture/record a video or watch it live by opening the camera (which is harder to do i know) (ofc incase there is a camera on the smartwatch such as Zeblaze Thor S )
3, be able track the watch via a web service/software 
4, be able to connect to the watch remotely and open the mic to hear the surrounding 
5, to be able to record the surrounding on the phone.

i tried to find a watch that everything is built in but i could not find something that look decent beside “kids watch” which look awfull .

so i came to realize that maybe by rooting the device (watch) it could be possible to do all the stuff that i wrote above by installing something on the watch. (like a reverse android shell ) , but i dont know what watch should i purchase what watch support all of the above.

help would be appreciated , by selecting the right watch/s for what i am trying to achieve .

in other words i’d like to make a smartwatch like a spy watch but controlling it from far .

(perhaps with xposed its possible to do all the above , but i have no experiece with it so not sure if i am talking nonsense  )

thanks ALOT!

Oct 29, 2018 22:24:28 GMT 1 bwk said:
1, is be able to  silent call the watch to hear the surrounding - yes as any phone:) i know that this feature is available in some tracking gps for cars , i havent found anything for watches 1.b, or be able to send a silent sms to the watch, so the watch call back the master number, so i can hear the surrounding - not sure i understood but if you mean silence mode there is. i know that this feature is also available for gps tracking but not for watches .  (model ZX303 support that.) 2, be able to send an sms or connect to the watch remotely to capture/record a video or watch it live by opening the camera (which is harder to do i know) (ofc incase there is a camera on the smartwatch such as Zeblaze Thor S ) - not sure i understood, do you mean control camera of the phone by watch? then yes. 3, be able track the watch via a web service/software - as any other android device, yes. 4, be able to connect to the watch remotely and open the mic to hear the surrounding - do this with the phone or the watch? 5, to be able to record the surrounding on the phone. - again...not sure i undrstood, you mean control the phone with the watch or do so with the watch?

in other words i’d like to make a smartwatch like a spy watch but controlling it from far .
why controling the watch by far when it is on your hand? spying? the watch has or can have any app from the playstore that you want, it has gps, wifi, BT, 3g\4glte…most have camera, HR sensor…more sensors…

Oct 29, 2018 22:24:28 GMT 1 bwk said:
Hi! i am a brand new member on this forum, (welcome to myself ) 

lately i got interested in smart watches  and i was wondering if it was possible to root them , after some searching i found this forum and it seems it does

so i had couple of questions hopefully u guys could answer them.

they are couple of stuff that i am looking for from the watch and i dont know which or which does not support what i am looking for. not all features have to be in the watch but i’d like if everything could.

1, is be able to  silent call the watch to hear the surrounding 
i know that this feature is available in some tracking gps for cars , i havent found anything for watches .
1.b, or be able to send a silent sms to the watch, so the watch call back the master number, so i can hear the surrounding 
i know that this feature is also available for gps tracking but not for watches .  (model ZX303 support that.)
2, be able to send an sms or connect to the watch remotely to capture/record a video or watch it live by opening the camera (which is harder to do i know) (ofc incase there is a camera on the smartwatch such as Zeblaze Thor S )
3, be able track the watch via a web service/software 
4, be able to connect to the watch remotely and open the mic to hear the surrounding 
5, to be able to record the surrounding on the phone.

i tried to find a watch that everything is built in but i could not find something that look decent beside “kids watch” which look awfull .

so i came to realize that maybe by rooting the device (watch) it could be possible to do all the stuff that i wrote above by installing something on the watch. (like a reverse android shell ) , but i dont know what watch should i purchase what watch support all of the above.

help would be appreciated , by selecting the right watch/s for what i am trying to achieve .

(perhaps with xposed its possible to do all the above , but i have no experiece with it so not sure if i am talking nonsense  )

thanks ALOT!

you can track it with googles find my phone feature. for the rest of the points it looks like it might work with teamviewer, just install play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamviewer.quicksupport.market on your watch and play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamviewer.teamviewer.market.mobile on your phone, then it should work. I would suggest that you choose a watch with at least 0.5gb ram and 4gb rom.