Hey guys, someone who can build this smartwatch face? please.

Hey guys, someone who can build this smartwatch face? please. thank you so much, i love your projects
It’s a Nivada GM6120 Watch

64aca5fae85af03841a4be003781b8bc.gif

Hold shit, that looks difficult. @Jurgen_Oberst , what do you think about it?

That’s a lot of moving parts O^O
It’s possible but a lot of work i think.

@G1NT0N1C it’s possible to make but hell of work to do with a all the gears moving. Without moving gears no problem but wouldn’t look nice though. Greets Oo just noticed Bert said pretty much the same heheh greets

One thing I could do (the Russian way) I take my golden skeleton make it silver with two gears moving and place it instead the original onto the face so u end up with a similar design. Greetings

@Jurgen_Oberst if i remember right, i saw a project called golden time which have some pieces taking movement. That was a big project, loved it. But this smartwatch face is the first Nivada in this community. I’d like learn to make smartwatch faces like you however also i’d like have this smartwatch face soon, because i love that real clock. Please could you build that smartwatch face with some gears moving?
Then, you’ll throw a release of your project with all the gears moving.

Sorry for my bad english, i’m mexican.

Thank you for your amazing projects

Thats a grat design. I´m in learning process of creating faces, but m
aybe I will try this.

anyone did this watch face

I would need a video to study the movement, but I couldn’t find one. And the pictures I found aren’t the best. I would like to do it, but I need a video to do it right.

@G1NT0N1C i’ll search
guy