Hey Friends.. i´m back

Hello my friends,I’m coming back. After 3 robberies, they took me cell phone, money, my new smartwatch… coming back to try to start over.

We also have this pandemic that ended with me (yes, I had covid-19 and survived).

Coming back to bring news and relearn from the masters of faces. :slight_smile:

I hope it’s okay with you.

Accepting help too… :sweat_smile:… old smartwatch, old cell phone, old notebook, money… this can not be old … :rofl:

I’m there and i’m back.

6 Likes

Hi Thiago! Great to see you are back around the Forum mate! :+1: Sounds like the road you have been traveling has been a bit rough in places lately mate! The stolen stuff, yeah that can be a pain, but they are only items and can be replaced…but surviving Covid :face_with_thermometer:…man that is something to be grateful for! Anyway, good to see you around the place again Thiago, Cheers, Doons

4 Likes

My friend Doonesbury, a lot of things really happened. But I’m back and glad the community has grown immensely. I’ll see Eric’s new apps and tutorials so I can create new faces. And the show can never stop.

1 Like

Im still alive :rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

frenetic cheers…

2 Likes

@Thiago_Cavendish Hey Mate! Glad to see that you are still in the land of the living! :crazy_face: :rofl: Oh and did you get the money order for $5,000 that I gave to @G1NT0N1C to send to you a year or so back? :rofl: Seriously mate, good to see you back around the Forum again! Cheers, Doons

1 Like

@Doonsbury friend, I walked through some dark valleys, but I’m back, I got rid of some things, like the wife, lol. It was necessary not to get worse. but I accept money order @G1NT0N1C .lol. now I have a W68+ microware, interesting, but it’s not the same thing as one with Android. I’m still trying to put on a nice face, to no avail.

2 Likes

Well Thiago, you’ll get out of those “Dark Valleys” soon mate! Hell, anytime you want a little ray of sunshine…just log on to the Forum and have a chat with the many friends that you have on here! Stay safe and don’t stay away so long! Cheers, Doons

1 Like

@Doonsbury well said. @Thiago_Cavendish hope you will have better time from now on, i find this forum as the place to share what i love and it is the FAWs, but we here for any needs of our members.

1 Like

Very well said indeed @sonia_sophie_ataunna ! :+1: :+1:Sure this is a watch Forum, but I have lost count of the number of friends I have made on here! I enjoy coming to the Forum just to interact with other members…and to marvel at the imaginative and creative ideas that flow thorough these truly remarkable watch faces that the Members make. But I also value very much the friendships I have made along the way. Your reply to @Thiago_Cavendish shows the caliber of the members of this forum! Cheers, Doons

1 Like