Hey everyone...! I am a new owner a Zeblaze Thor Dual.

Hey everyone…!

I am a new owner a Zeblaze Thor Dual. I want more faces, and I understand that I have to connect my watch to my laptop and all that jazz. I’m lacking the tools. I need to learn what App I need and the procedure. Please help someone. Thank you.

@Jaime_Rivera Thank u so much! I’ve downloaded the app and went to the address that was on the app. Now I’m confused. I’m lost to what happens next. I tried adding the files from a face I liked but it wasn’t a zip file. I’m using my phone doing this, should I be on my laptop? Thanx again Jaime!

Hy! If you want to use your phone, no problem, just when you select a download not simple click the url, push long, and select “open new tab” and then you can download the zip file, the less you know I think, use your browser 192.168.0.110:8080 etc… Sorry for my english :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @Phoenix_White I too have bought ZT Dual. I have downloaded lots of awesome watch faces…beautifully created by so many of creators here. I am indebted towards them.

Lemme know if you need any sort of help on ZT Dual. Will be happy to help. Please PM separately.