Here's My New Watchface - "Sub-time"

Here is my new watch-face - “Sub-Time”

Built using WFD beta - For Stock Launcher - Android 7.1.1
Free to use for everyone on this forum.
Do not share, re-distribute or alter without permission.

Sub-time

Features
(basic watch functions)
Analogue Clock, Hrs, Mins, Secs,

Sub-time

DOWNLOAD LINK

It’s just a simple and clean watch-face. Hope you like it.

Credit

7 Likes

Nice job :+1: . Did i mention i like a " good .gif " :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu, Thanks!
I make it a habit to never look a “gif horse” in the mouth! (wait until @Doonsbury reads this one!) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: good one

2 Likes

That’s right @Dr_Andy_Vishnu go right ahead and encourage @Gazman !! At first he wasn’t at all sure that his “Puns” (And that is being charitable! :roll_eyes:) were any good…but of course along comes @noidremained and he said he thought one was ok…and Gazman was off to the races…now, just when we had him convinced that his stuff was total and utter rubbish, you (Yes shame on you!) come along and say “Hmmm gif horse” that is sooooooooo good Gazman! Now we’ll never stop him posting the rubbish! What have you done to the Forum!!! Personally I’d like to gif (Funeeeee! Funeeeee Dr Andy is a saying!!!) both of you a swift kick up the Kyber pass! Anyway, at least I proved the Gazman wrong with his “Wait till Doons see’s this” by making sure I gave a clear, concise, objective & and above all short ( :woozy_face:) answer to his post! Oh and just to set the record straight…the only thing Gazman posts that is “Sub” is his puns…not watch faces. Cheers, “You won’t get me in”! :crazy_face: :rofl: Doons

P.S. By homily! I almost forgot to mention that the watch face is SUBlime Gazman (And that Son, is how you create a legendary pun! :woozy_face: :crazy_face:)

Great job @Gazman . Congrats

1 Like

Thanks @Joao_Nascimento - I’m out of my league on so many levels with watch face design but am enjoying the experience of learning slowly. Cheers!

1 Like