Here's my bit of fun for the day... get your words of wisdom from "Zoltar"...

Here’s my bit of fun for the day… get your words of wisdom from “Zoltar”… expect the unexpected from this animated watch face…

An original design by me, Andrew Davis… if you would like a download of this watchskin then please send £0.90/$1/€1 to:

Don’t forget to put “Zoltar” as a reference/subject… :slight_smile:

cool, i like it:)

Not a serious watch… just an excuse to try out a few different ideas - Tim Costello’s faders for the eyes and Andrew Somers’ oversized rotating panels for the smoke… thanks guys…

This is a fun watch face. Nice implementation.

A lot of nice things coming together there. I like the way the smoke masks Zoltar’s message transition on the 10sec boundary.
One thing I noticed, if I may humbly offer a suggestion, you can reuse the same graphic in multiple sections, you don’t need to create a copy. So your two smoke parts can both use smoke. same goes for the faders. Also the same numbers can be used in multiple arrays

Oh, and how much should we read into those messages? I am a Capricorn :slight_smile:

@Andrew_Somers Well at least you’re wearing red…

@Andrew_Somers Two giant “smoke” rotate_seconds running in opposite direction at mulrotate 3… timed it so the cards change whilst smoked out… thought about timings after looking at you 1/100 watch :slight_smile: