Here is my new watchface "MGM Hollywood" V2 (rectangular)

Here is my new watch-face. “MGM-Hollywood” Version 2
This is the watch version for the Ticwris Max S type and other Android 7.1 rectangular watches.

Built using WFD beta and for A7.1 Stock Launcher
Free to use for everyone on this forum.
Please do not share, re-distribute or alter without permission. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hollywood-sq

DISPLAY FEATURES:
Digital Time, Analogue Clock, Step-Counter Output, Heart-Rate Display, Battery Level Readout, Missed Calls & Unread Text Messages

TOUCH-POINTS
Touch points are as follows;

Tapping the ‘steps man’ image will activate the stock ‘Fitness’ app.
Tapping the ‘heart’ image will activate the stock ‘H\Rate’ app.
Tapping the ‘battery’ image will launch the stock “Settings” app.
Tapping the ‘phone’ image will activate the stock ‘Contacts’ app.
Tapping the ‘sms’ image will activate the stock “Messaging” app.
Tapping the central analogue clock or opaque 'Lion’ image will open the 'Google Play Store’ app.

CREDITS:
MGM Pictures (www.mgm.com & Google Images ([Google Images (Google Images))

DOWNLOAD LINK

I am still learning (slowly) and I welcome all comments.
Cheers!

9 Likes

Hmmm, you want comments eh? Well never let it be said that the ole Doons was averse to sharing his great wealth of knowledge! :woozy_face: You surprise me Gazman…for someone who is so 'With it & Cool", well this watch is strictly for “Squares” man! :crazy_face: :rofl:
Ok, ok, so it’s a nice face…even if it does have a “regular” Lion on it! Cheers, Doons

This is just my personal observation Gazman, but somehow the hands don’t look quite right on this one mate. I don’t know what you can do with them…but they just look “Out of sync” with the rest of the face.

1 Like

@Doonsbury … you know what? … on reflection I think you’re right. I’ll have to head to the editing room.

1 Like

Hi Gazman, well it wasn’t meant as a criticism mate, but they just don’t seem to look right on that face…but remember this “Advice” is coming form a designer with exactly ONE watch face to his credit…and that was built with a tremendous amount of help & ideas from people like @doubledad , @Dr_Andy_Vishnu , @G1NT0N1C and many others. So feel completely free to ignore anything I say mate (And why not, Half the Forum …better make that 99% does!) :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

No offense taken at all mate. I welcome the suggestions, comments etc.

Clock hands are plain, but improved this way.

1 Like

Yepiii, an other of the very very limited rectangular Watchfaces.

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Yes Gaz! I remember when I did my Seven Seas face I mucked about for ages trying to get the hands to look right…and in the end they never did! :woozy_face: But the new hands on your face look much more suitable to it :+1: and being more slender you can better see the Lion. Cheers, Doons

1 Like

thanks @Dotsfar,
I plan to do more in the rectangular styles as soon as I can spend more dedicated free time to get efficient with WFD.
Cheers.

1 Like

@Doonsbury … thanks mate.

Like the song says, it’s “Getting Better” all the time! (No, wait! that was the other watchface wasn’t it?) :clap: :rofl: :clap: :rofl:

2 Likes

Your entirely welcome my friend! :+1: Hey @noidremained ! Did you see that?! Yet another dreadful pun! I thinks it’s up to you mate to have a quiet word with the Gazman and tell him that, producing excellent watch faces does NOT give him the right to toss out bad puns like a politician toss’s out pre election promises! of course this calls for a great deal of Diplomacy and Tact Noidremained (And you possess none of those :woozy_face: :crazy_face:) But all the capable guys are busy right now, so it’s up to you to save the forum form a pun overdose! Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

Awww … it can be fun to pun! … gotta have some pun with it …(did it again yeh) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Luckily for you Gazman I am doing a stint as a Cat Stevens DJ…else I’d have something to say about that" Gotta have some pun with it" Crack (Ye Gods! :woozy_face:) But I’ll let it go cause…well “It’s not time, to make a change, just relax, take it easy…” Cheers, Doons :rofl:

tryin’ to turn the tables are ya? (ha) :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

nope, he’s not trying to turn some simple old-fashioned tables, he’s turning the turntables :crazy_face:

1 Like

Ok, Katmandu da business!

1 Like

“Ok, Katmandu da business!” (Gawdddddddddd!!!) Go ahead and feel proud of yourself @noidremained ! You have created a monster! Where once upon a time @Gazman was only a mild nuisance, he is now a fully fledged, outa control Punster :woozy_face:, mainly due to your influence! Shame really as the Gaz was such a “mild manner reporter for a great metropolitan newspaper”…such a normal (?! :crazy_face:) guy before you got to him! Cheers, Doons

2 Likes