Here is my ClockSkin - TW Steel (Brow) & (Black)

Here is my ClockSkin - TW Steel (Brow) & (Black)
Build with WFD for #Stocklauncher #Android
Features: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Day.
Free to use for everyone in this community… :slight_smile: Do not re-share
Credits: www.twsteel.com

Download link(Brown): TWSteelBrow.zip - Google Drive
clock_skin_model
Download link(Black): TWSteelBlack.zip - Google Drive
clock_skin_model

9 Likes

A couple of nice ones Joao! :+1: The brown will be going on my watch. Just in passing mate…is TW considered a good brand? I’ve been thinking of adding one to my collection. Cheers, Doons

Check out the web site, you going to be amazed. :star_struck:

1 Like

Wow! They have some good looking watches alright Joao! :+1: I’ll be aiming at the lower end of their price range…but yes, I am going to go after one (I’ll check Ebay first! :laughing:) This is the beast I like…but I am not crazy about the price tag of $1,649.00! :woozy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

This one I can make a replica for your Kospet, so you can try it before spend so much money, give me a couple of days.

1 Like

Many thanks Joao! :+1: Er…I have already spent some money on a TW. I managed to pick up a TW Goliath and a Pulsar both, for $76-00 (Aussie…about 43 Euro) Brought them on Ebay about 10 minutes ago, they were part of the same auction. The TW needs a new battery and the Pulsar is working. I brought this TW because it is a chronograph…and of course because you get a Pulsar as well. So thanks for the heads up on TW being a good watch Joao! :+1: :+1: as I wouldn’t have gone looking for one and got a Pulsar into the bargain! Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Fantastic purchase. Congrats

1 Like

Witch model is this one?

@Doonsbury . WIP

2 Likes

Hi Joao.Wow! That looks like it is coming along nicely mate! :+1: :+1: The name of the model you are working on is the TW Steel, Ace Genesis which retails here in Australia for $1,649.00.It is a limited edition of 1000 watches. Released in 2019 there are still “New” watches for sale from their website. Anyway, many thanks for making one for me Joao! It is very much appreciated mate! :+1: :+1: Cheers, Doons

1 Like