Build with WFD (using an original dial picture), for #Stocklauncher #Android
Features: Hours, Minutes, Seconds.
Free to use for everyone in this community… :slight_smile: Do not re-share
Credits: Shark Sport Watch - Startpagina | Facebook
Download Link:
SharkGray.zip - Google Drive
clock_skin_model

8 Likes

I very much like the layout of this one Joao :+1: But I lose the hour numbers against the background. Although I see from their facebook page that, on these particular models, the large hour numbers fade back into the background, so it is a design feature I imagine. Even on the white face the numbers are white. Still a good looking design though. Cheers, Doons

While I don’t have a Shark watch, I do have one that is almost identical to a model of theirs. Remember you said your Dad was given the Orient watch? Well I was given this Weide. I was out at a restaurant and I saw a guy wearing it. I really like the look of it so I went over to ask him what brand it was and where he got it. We had a chat and I told him that I collected watches. Well he showed me the brand and but said he didn’t know where it had come from. Anyway, as he was leaving he came over to our table and gave me the watch! I said I couldn’t take it and he said he never wore a watch much anyway. I offered to pay for it but he wouldn’t hear of it. He said that I would enjoy it much more than he ever had! I was flabbergasted, but he simply refused to take it back! All I know of this guy is that his name was Marty and he was genuinely delighted to give me the watch! I have since discovered that is retails at about $30…but of course it is priceless as far as I am concerned! I wear it quite often to remind me that there are still a hell of a lot of good people walking around out there! Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

This looks great nice job and it even looks better on my LIMFO LEM12. Thank you very much.

Thanks @Kevin_Stueber

Thanks Joao! I don’t know how I missed downloading this one! I gave it a thumbs up and then must have wandered off the page to somewhere else (@Gazman will know the feeling! :crazy_face:) But just loaded it on the kospet now and it looks great! :+1: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

If done that one a while back. Cheers

2 Likes

Nice one Jurgen! :+1: I brought myself another of these watches and I was tossing up between the Red & The Yellow hands…as the white hands are a little hard to see at a a glance…well the yellow won…but I always liked the look of the Red hands a s well! Cheers, Doons

1 Like