Here is my ClockSkin - MiniWiteStrips

Here is my ClockSkin - MiniWiteStrips
Build with WFD for #Stocklauncher #Android
Features: Hours, Minutes, Seconds and Day.
Free to use for everyone in this community… :slight_smile: Do not re-share
Credits: www.mini.com
Download Link: JN-ClockSkins
clock_skin_model

10 Likes

Beautiful face to give credit to an amazing car! :+1: I remember when they first came out they really did create quite a stir! And over all these years they have only gotten better and better. They are a lot more stylish today…but the very fact that they are still around is a testament to a great automobile. Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

Thanks @Doonsbury. This car is in fact an icon. I remember my father in Angola, back in the 70s having one like this “1973 Morris Mini”.

1 Like

Yes indeed an Icon! I can remember going to the races when they first started to race them out here in Australia and they were unbeatable in their class! Nice to see that even the modern day Mini’s haven’t drifted too far from the overall design that is so simple, yet so classy. Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Can you make something that is related to anime or cars??

nowadays they are even selling electric minis

2 Likes

Wow @noidremained ! Electric Mini’s! That should come in handy mate! I guess when the batteries run flat you could just recharge then by hooking them up to the bolts on either side of your neck?!! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Seriously mate, they really are such a stylish little car! Cheers, Doons

2 Likes