Here is my ClockSkin - JN_Metaforce

The 30 seconds sub dial should run 2x faster, but should not have the same smooth run as the main second hand. I have already ask @G1NT0N1C help.

1 Like

Hi Joao, Yes, how stupid of me! :roll_eyes: Of course the sub dial will run faster if it is a 30 second one! From now on Joao…just ignore anything I say as it will most likely be rubbish! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

have you taken your pills today? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I’m just kidding my friend, your comments are always welcome. Cheers

1 Like

Pills!!! I DON’T take pills!! :grimacing: Admittedly I do have shock treatment…and yes, I have missed the last few sessions…well quite a few actually… but It wasn’t me who put a 30 second dial where everyone (C’mon fellow forum members…back me up here!) would expect a 60 second dial! Oh Boy! The way they try and put their mistakes back on you! Some people! :crazy_face: :rofl: Ok Uncle Joao, it’s your job to remind me to keep up my treatment appointments from now on (Put that in Ya pipe and smoke it! :laughing:) Cheers, Give me 240 volts!, Doons

2 Likes

@Joao_Nascimento Your face collection is fantastic. I have downloaded many.

1 Like

Thanks @salwan.hemant

@Doonsbury see? that’s what u get for being nice and giving me your pills while I struggled watching working kp2 videos…
:pill:

2 Likes

Hi there. Tell me how to set the clock after downloading?

Maybe @G1NT0N1C or @Dr_Andy_Vishnu can help you with that.

Or

2 Likes