Here is my ClockSkin - JN_GreenGlow

Here is my ClockSkin - JN_GreenGlow
Build with WFD for #Stocklauncher #Android
Features: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Day, Battery Level.
Free to use for everyone in this community… :slight_smile: Do not re-share. Download Link: JNGreenGlow.zip - Google Drive
clock_skin_model

6 Likes

Nice effect Joao! :+1: But then again I suppose a Caveman need plenty of lume! :rofl: Cheers, Doons

Lume and beer :beer: :beers: :beers: :beers:

1 Like

Awesome another great one thank you.

1 Like

Love these faces, I activate developer options and set the watch to stay on while charging and set these as my bedside clock. Look great. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks @Kevin_Stueber and @Simon_Jaffé-Noble

@Joao_Nascimento hey who’s famous

4 Likes

Woow, thanks @Simon_Jaffé-Noble , nice to see that.

1 Like

Ut oh! There goes the ole ball game! :woozy_face: Once upon a time it was “Owyergoin Joao mate” Now it will be “Please pardon the preciousness of this humble peasant, but may I beg a fleeting moment of your valuable time, Your Lordship Joao”?!! :crazy_face: :rofl: This recognition is so richly deserved Your Lor…er…Joao mate! :+1: :+1: Cheers, Doons

Guru, now Lord… @Doonsbury :pray: :rofl: :rofl:
Your words move me and I’m almost crying :rofl:, I’m just a simple peasant, trying to survive this confinement, stuck in my basement :nerd_face:, playing guitar :partying_face: :partying_face:, making faces for smartwatches and drinking beer :beers:, I would like to being a Lord, at least I didn’t have to make my own lunch. :triumph: :triumph:

3 Likes