Here is my ClockSkin - JN_BlueBeauty

Here is my ClockSkin - JN_BlueBeauty
Build with WFD for #Stocklauncher #Android
Features: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Day, WeekDay, Weather, Temperature, Steps, Battery Level, H.rate.
Free to use for everyone in this community… :slightly_smiling_face: Do not re-share. Download Link: JN-ClockSkins
clock_skin_model

19 Likes

Very nice design Joao! :+1: I particularly like the way you use colour to highlight the days of the week instead of a hand…makes a refreshing change. Cheers, Doons

Thanks @Doonsbury . Cheers

Very nice @Joao_Nascimento

Ditto ditto , yes ditto

Thanks @Andy_Pratt

Very very nice @Joao_Nascimento … you manage to get a lot of information into a very confined space. It takes creativity and no small amount of cleverness to do that and you excel at it!

Love it.
PS - I’m glad I make some watchfaces as a very part-time and curious hobbyist - if i were to try to do it seriously i would get very depressed comparing my stuff to yours!!) haha :laughing: :laughing: :rofl: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thanks @Gazman . Do not compare your work with anyone, do not give up and you will certainly improve your technique. If I compared myself with the real artists here on the forum and other forums, I would have already given up! Cheers

2 Likes

@Gazman@Joao_Nascimento is right (First time for everything , huh! :crazy_face:) Don’t go comparing your work to others on the Forum…because your stuff Gaz is so sub calibr :woozy_face: :crazy_face:…er…because everyone on the forum presents interesting and imaginative watch faces in a never ending variety of styles. Apart from that, it is not a competition (Good thing too Gaz cause there is no prize for anything after 3rd place! :crazy_face: :laughing:) It’s just a group of very talented people offering up their ideas and inspiring (And being inspired) by the other members. Hell Gaz (And I am sure Joao will agree with me here! :woozy_face:) if you must have someone to aspire to, someone who has set the bar almost impossibly high and is worthy of the unbridled admiration of all and sundry, then so be it! Go ahead and aspire to…well modesty makes this next statement very hard, but go ahead and aspire to the heights the ole Doons has reached…you won’t make it, but at least you will have tried! (Oh boy! Just wait and see what flack this little diatribe produces! :crazy_face: :joy: :joy:) Cheers, The Modest Marvel, Doons

1 Like

Aplause

1 Like

Thanks you Joao! Coming from you this little GIF is high praise indeed! :+1:Cheers, Doons

1 Like

This is my favourite clocskin I use now every day. Very informative and stylish. Probably only analog hands could be a bit bigger like MagicBlue ones to see them better in daylight.

Thanks @HenriS

Thanks guys, I’m not really trying to ‘compete’ with the real genuine artists here … just sometimes feel a little embarrassed by comparison.
I’ll keep at it slowly as a part-timer.

Cheers!

2 Likes

i like that one, very nice thanks

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Comparing your work with others from this forum is not possible. The only original work here is Alex_Sadov, who keeps his style, and moderators who can do it. Everyone else is inventing digital or analog dials and I think we all enjoy it. Probably nothing completely new can be invented. But that’s not the point. The main thing is the joy when someone comments and downloads it.

3 Likes