Here is my Clockskin - 'AFL Collingwood Magpies'

Here is my clockskin - “AFL Collingwood Magpies”
Built using WFD beta - For Stock Launcher - Android version 7.1.1
Free to use for everyone on this forum.

Credit: www.collingwoodfc.com.au/

© Copyright - All Rights Reserved.
Do not share, edit or re-distribute without permission.

A plain and simple standard style face for any AFL Collingwood Magpie Supporters (which I am not)
Saw the logo on TV and thought … why not?

Features:
Analogue Clock, Hours, Mins, Secs, digital time, ‘ticking’ (not scrolling) second hand
Magpies

Google-Drive Download Link

6 Likes

Good Lord above!! Do people still actually watch the AFL?!! :woozy_face: Ah well, I suppose the poor buggers are stuck at home and desperate to watch anything! :woozy_face: Now if they were watching Balmain in the Rugby League, well ok :+1: :+1:…but Collingwood?!! To be honest Gazman, I was gonna “Flip you the Bird” for this watch…but then I though, “Gee Doons, why ruffle the poor buggers feathers”? (I don’t know where I get em, but it’s Divine intervention! :crazy_face: :rofl:) Cheers, “Go the mighty Tigers”!!!, Doons

1 Like

Good looking watch!

1 Like

Thanks @doubledad … I did it partially to try out the ‘ticking’ second-hand feature, not with any special complications but I thought it would look cool.

I understand your trying-out the “ticking feature”, but as you may know that is a standard capability requiring only the “quartz movement option” when designing with the UL…

1 Like