help with the formate

hello 
i have tried to flash new firmware to my watch but my watch stuck at boot
then i formatted it (whole flash)
and now it is not responding.
i also tried flashing but when my watch was good and i flash a firmware then sp flash tool stops for a while on 87% and then the process completes 
but now when my watch is not working i tried to flash it with sp flash tool and it also doesnt stops for a second on 87% and moves on to 100% and this didnt fix my watch 

NOTE-Firmware is right and data cable is working perfectly.

ppssvvkk

have you tried to disconnect the battery? sounds that the flash did’nt go well.

Jun 9, 2018 19:47:32 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:ppssvvkk

have you tried to disconnect the battery? sounds that the flash did’nt go well.

yes i tried that too

ppssvvkk

so most likely you’ve flashed the wrong firmware, there are two type of display so there are two type of firmware, have you made sure that you’ve flashed the right one?

Jun 10, 2018 15:52:43 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:ppssvvkk

so most likely you’ve flashed the wrong firmware, there are two type of display so there are two type of firmware, have you made sure that you’ve flashed the right one?

Yes flashed the right one

ppssvvkk

you should’nt have formated the watch that can cause problems, if the watch worked fine after flashing the first time that means the problem is’nt software it might be hardware, have you opened the watch and looked inside? if the firmware worked and the watch turned on and worked then you need to consider that hardware was damaged and just after a while the watch just stopped working.  happened to me with H2":confused: