help with my Blitz

i was trying last night to install custom rom as im sick of the stock rom and accidentally formatted my watch and now the screen is blank and it doesnt show up on my computer,is there a way to get something back so i can start over again??
thanks
Dave

when you connect the computer beeps, if so, the Manager ustroyst find an unknown device and install the drivers, then just ask Rom

Dec 19, 2016 17:55:20 GMT 1 skuzzb said:
i was trying last night to install custom rom as im sick of the stock rom and accidentally formatted my watch and now the screen is blank and it doesnt show up on my computer,is there a way to get something back so i can start over again?? thanks Dave

just flash the stock rom and the watch will boot up. hope that your imei was'nt damaged. i did that mistake and formetted the watch and lost imei but thankfully i was able to restore with the help of Pablo11:).

the computer doesnt see my blitz,can you give me a little more instruction help??
thanks
Dave

Dec 20, 2016 4:30:41 GMT 1 skuzzb said:
the computer doesnt see my blitz,can you give me a little more instruction help?? thanks Dave

you do'nt need to turn on the watch to flash it with the rom. open spf_tool and go to scatter-loading and find where the rom file (txt) is loacted (make sure you've extracted it before uploading it) and open it, make sure that download only is chosen and then jpress  on download (upper left corner). after you've done that connect your watch and it will start to flash if not then you have to install drivers.

i have tried that thanks,can you give me link to the preload drivers,i emailed Zeblaze but they wont help.

Dec 21, 2016 5:59:47 GMT 1 skuzzb said:
i have tried that thanks,can you give me link to the preload drivers,i emailed Zeblaze but they wont help.

gladly:) 

/thread/193/install-vcom-drivers-smartwatches-win10

if the watch is till not recognized you need to do this also:  /thread/76/guide-usb-mtp-device-issue

cool,thankyou,have got it finished now.

this how instal app please help link!
May 29, 2017 8:28:40 GMT 1 toto2121 said:
this how instal app please help link!

you need help with how to install watchfaces or where to get from?